Have or Steal My Heart Chapter 2

*~Authors Note~*  

ooh sounds so PROFESSIONAL xD well i got my English marks, and I'm proud to say I PASSED IT *jumps up and down* I didn't really thought i was going to pass it!! but I DID!! LOL 

haven't been really uploading, again this story is just out of boredom -____-" a story that has been in my mind for AGES 

SO yea, anyways, enjoy ^^, 

PS, it'll probably going to be boring because you see.. the i haven't decided when i'll put the exciting parts in xD

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

"I'm home", I yelled. No one answered. I sighed, well my brother is probably going home late today. He knows that I don't like being alone, that's probably why I hanged out with the wrong people last year. I was too scared to be alone. The silence scares me. It tells me that I'm always going to be alone.Everyone is just going to abandon me, because of that I tried everything I can to not be alone, even if it means hanging out with the wrong people.

I took out my Ipod and listened to Paramore. I walked towards the kitchen, where I saw a note saying

"Abby I'll be home late tonight, just cook the already made pizza for dinner. Love Brandon"

I dropped my bag beside our large kitchen table, yup he's coming home late. I sighed, should probably start doing my homework.  

My homework was easy enough, I got bored sooner than I thought. I looked at the clock. Only 5 o'clock, and Brandon isn't back until 9. I'll cook something other than pizza tonight. I decided on Stir Fry, something healthy for once.

30 minutes later i've finished my special stir fry. Not to brag but it's really good. I wrote a note to Brandon that i've already cooked and eaten dinner, and i was going out. Why would i stay in a house by myself.

I walked towards the park where me and my family used to go to when I was small. I walked up to my tree. As you probably know by now that the tree is very special to me too, not only that, it has a great view because it was uphill.

I changed the song in my ipod until it matched the mood I was in. Then at the very bottom I saw Matthew with a girl, I recognised it was Kylie. They were cuddling and making out in a bench. The slut was on his lap. Kylie looked like she was eating him while Matthew looked like he was enjoying it. I rolled my eyes. Typical, well he is part of the list of players I disliked. But for some reason it hurts when I saw them together.

I turned the song in my ipod back to Paramore- Ignorance. I wanted an upbeat music to stop me from feeling like crap. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend John. 

I got up and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow what was that for?"

"Nothing" I smiled "Just felt like I had to"

He sighed and shook his head "Same old Abby, I thought since you changed and all, your personality changed too. But i guess I'm wrong." 

"John even though I've turned to a new leaf doesn't mean i changed. I want to get my good reputation back but that doesn't mean, i'll change everything that makes me.. me" I winked 

He smile "See that's what I like about you. You have a great personality and looks" he smirked. I punched him again  

"ouch",  

I laughed, eventually he laughed too.

John was really good to talk to. We catched up on what I've missed in school. I looked over at Matthew and Kylie. They had stopped making out and was walking up the hill. I noticed Kylie tried to hold Matthew's hands, but he kept pushing it away, she didn't noticed it though and thought he was just playing around. I chuckled. John stopped talking and said "You know what Abby? I'm talking here about my life as a football player and you're over there not paying attention" he looked away dramatically and pretended to sound offended. 

"Ok I'm sorry. I got distracted" I laughed.  

"Don't I know it" he said. I punched him again but lightly and we both laughed. Then I asked "John, do you know Matthew?", he calmed down and said "Yup, he's one of my closest friends, well your're closer though. Why?"  

"Cus he and Kylie are coming this way." He turned to look at Matthew and Kylie.

"Hi guys. What are you doing here?" Matthew asked. He looked at John then at me and smiled. I gave him a half smile, then looked at Kylie and gave her a glare. She didn't look happy I was there.

"Me and Abby was just talking and catching up" John said as he put his arm around me. Normally I would've shrugged it off, but for some reason I let him kept it there. I looked at him then to Matthew. He looked somewhat betrayed. He and John was staring at each other for I a few minutes until I broke the silence and pushed his arm away from me. 

"Well I have to go, it's getting late.", Matthew looked at me, and before I let him say anything I started to walk away, I looked at John. He was smirking at Matthew, then turned his head and waved "Bye Abby"

Well that was awkward.

It started to darken, and the street lights were flickering on. I looked at my watch. It was 8:15pm. Brandon was still not home. I went to a nearby shop and looked around. I felt peckish and grabbed some skittles, paid for them and headed out. I started throwing skittles up in the air and tried to catch it with my mouth. Instead it fell in the ground. I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turned around and was about to glare at that person. 

Good thing I did, because the person was the one I don't like to see.

"Aww what's the matter Patrient? Can't catch a simple skittle in your mouth?" he smirked 

I glared up at him, and threw some of my Delicious skittles at him. He was taken by surprise. I smiled "Like you can do better.You can't even catch them with your hands" I turned around and was about to walk away when I heard him chuckle and said "You're interesting Patrient. You look sexy yet your attitude isn't." I turned around and smirked "Thanks. As for you.You think you're hot?! I can get other guys HOTTER than you. You just keep telling yourself you are, but you know what? you're the complete opposite of hot" I smiled at him while he looked shocked and taken back.

TAKE THAT JAY JONES!!

When I got back home, Brandon was already at the kitchen eating my stir fry. "Baby sis, your cooking is so nice, it's been a long time since I tasted it," he grabbed a spoonful and shoved it to his mouth. I smiled and sat down beside him "Thanks Brandon, i'm glad you still like my cooking". He looked at me and gave me one of his cheesy grins, "soo how was school?", "ah you know just the usual, I better go to bed now, its 10:30.. hmm time flies when you're having fun right?" I winked.

Brandon smiled and nodded, "Ok fine, but i miss our heart to heart talks though" he pretended to look hurt. "Heart to heart? Since when has my brother became gay?" I smirked. He raised an eyebrow at me and said "Alright, alright, go to bed now kiddo". I walked out of the kitchen and went to my room.

I quickly changed and checked my phone. I had a new messege from John

"Best, sum1 likes u.. ;D ooh how im going to torture him 2morrow ;)"

Seruisley John? I sighed and replied

"Whatever.. John go 2 sleep u freak LOL"

he quickly replied

"HAHAHA okx2 nightx2 beautiful"

"-____________-"

Way to end my night John. Well I guess im going to find out who he's talking about tommorow.

______________________________________________________________________

Shorter this time because i'm not really that inspired at the moment :S 

But don't worry it'll get better I promise you guys ^^, 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

& FAN ^^, <3