Have or Steal my heart Chapter 3

~*Authors Note*~

HEY GUYS ^^'

I know, i know, it's been a while. I'm soo sorry ^^' been busy with school and tests. I had major writer's block at the same time ^^' hehe I apologise!

But as promised, this is Have or Steal my Heart Chapter 3 :D

Enjoy reading it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

I'm not a morning person. Like normal teenagers I hate going to school early in the morning. Having the same class as Kylie didn't help my mood.

"So I was like. What the heck? why would you buy some drab like that? I mean if you should've seen what she was wearing. Like she looked eugh. But I felt sorry for that girl" Kylie said "sympathetically"

"OMG like I can see it now" said minion one

"Right?" squealed Kylie.

Just by listening to their voices makes my head really sore. Just ignore them Abby, you don't wanna get mad early in the morning especially in Mrs Melody's class. I counted to ten and massaged my temples, surprisingly it worked.

"Is this seat taken?" I nodded, without looking up. I felt the person leaned near my face and felt his hot breath in my neck "those skittles you threw at me was delicuis by the way." My eyes widdened when I recognised who it was. " Oh really Jay? Well I don't really mind throwing a bunch more back". He laughed and patted my back to which I dodged. He looked annoyed that he missed and tried to hit me again and again he failed.

"Dude and Duddette stop, you two looked you're about to kill each other" said Sean with an amused look.

 I glared at Jay " I didn't know that you were in this class" Jay looked at me amused and said " Well Babe. You do know that Im in a band, we play instruments in which case you will need to expect us at a music class" I raised my eyebrow " Hmm.. well it looks like you need a little bit more practice"

"Oh burned" said Sean and Hi-fived me. "Ok guys, can you two just get along even for this class?" said Ben. I didn't even noticed his arrival. I smiled at him and said " Mornin' Ben, yea, I can promise you that I can behave. I don't know about him" I jerked my thumb towards Jay.

"Whatever" muttered Jay.

The minions and Kylie approached us. "Can you keep it down? Like seriously you all are giving me a headache", Huh ironic? I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hi Ben and Sean" Minion two said "Do you wanna sit with us?" she giggled, or was that a snort? Oh I know a  gnort.

" No it's ok, I want to sit beside Abby today, thanks for the offer though" said Ben

"Yea same. Maybe next time" Sean winked. Oh please.

"Ok" she said to them dreamily then turned to me and glared. Are you that desperate? I raised my eye brow and put my arms on Ben and Sean's shoulders. " You heard what they said, now beat it" Ben tensed under my arm and Sean looked at me amused.

Then minion number one said " Fine, how about you Jay? Wanna join us?"

Jay looked at Ben, then Sean, then me then to my arm and said "Yea I will love to sit beside you" and flashed her a smile. Oh please. He grabbed his bags and walked off with minion one and two, who tried to link arms with him.