•AMERICAN DANCE STUDIOS•

"Chill out, y'all doing too much." Amber said. "Yall gon embarrass us."

"Wasnt you the one who got white girl wasted last night at the meeting place? Yeah okay so shut the fuck up." Erica told her.

"Erica worry bout yo' nigga and not me." Amber said.

"No bitch worry-."

"Chill, Don't even go there." I told her as the guys got out they car. "Amber we supposed to be having fun... Don't be a mood killer." I told her in the nicest way I could.

I don't want no beef with her but she pushing it, Imma nice ass person so I don't know why she bitching like we done did sum to her.

"Yo, what's going on." Wiz asked coming over to Amber, she just shook her head. "When we going inside?" She asked popping her gum.

And we being extra, okaay.

"I don't wanna do this, I thought we was gon have a break from work." Lyssa groaned stomping her feet being dramatic.

I chuckled. "I thought you had fun at work?" I asked her as she nodded. "I do, but not the paperwork part." She said as I shook my head.

"You just lazy." I smiled pushing her head.

"Aaliyah you better leave me alone before I tackle yo small ass like Chris did." She treated me as I laughed.

"I'm taller then you!" I exclaimed sticking my tongue out at her.

"Okay but only with heels on." She said pushing my head back causing me to stumble.

I frowned. "Lyssa stopped! I got heels on!" I stressed.

"Big ass baby." She said as one of the workers came out.

"WELCOME TO AMERICAN DANCE STUDIOS!" The guy announced. "SOO We are going start with some simple dances then we'll go into the challenges we have inspired!" He smiled with a clap.

I smiled, loving the energy. Okay sirrrrr.

"I'm going to introduce myself, I'm Stephen and I'll be you guys host for today." He said.

He kept talking, giving us all his backstory and whatever. Sir we came to dance.

"It took hot to be standing out here, can we go inside?" Erica asked.

"My apologize." He told us. "Let's go inside!" He said with a clap.

We all went inside and put our bags down and stuff. I saw Lyssa putting on some heels, it was unusual for us to dance without them but I just now have a habit of putting them on.

I have more heels than I have anything else.

"What are y'all strippers?" I overhead Chyna say.

"Well technically no, strippers wear less clothes, if you knew anything about anything you would know heels help you keep you balance in place." I told her.

"You would a lot about stripping wouldn't you Blac Chyna." Alyssa said as I just turnt my head.

"You know what, I'm so tired of you." Chyna said coming in Lyssa face.

"Chill out." I told them both. "We here to have fun, not to have beef."

Amber and Chyna just doing to much at this point, they just want to argue. Last night Lauren left to go to a hotel cause Amber was yelled out her damn lungs over some damn crackers.

————
Omniscient

"Chris no, it's like this." Aaliyah stressed as she tried to teach Chris a dancing that she made.