Flower Power

Astrid and Hiccup as Rapunzel and Flynn. This was so hard to write. It took so long and I honestly don't think it's the best, but I'm gonna post it anyways. Tagging some of my biggest supporters. HTTYDwriter22 adh126 Card3y

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

"You're late!" Astrid pouted at the young man, hanging out of the window, clinging to her impossibly long blonde hair. He chuckled nervously.

She grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him into the tower.

"Ow!" He yelped as her fist collided with his arm. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. "I'm never gonna understand you." He chuckled.

She giggled at him.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He reached into his bag and pulled out a large axe. "I made you this. Now you don't have to attack me with a frying pan."

Her eyes opened wide as he handed her the gift. She examined it, turning it over and over in her hands. "I love it, thank you, Harold."

"You're welcome..." Hiccup sighed. "Are you ever gonna tell me your name?" Of course, he had given her a fake name. He didn't want her to know he was a Hiccup. But at least she had something to call him.

"Maybe... Some day." She smirked.

"Aww, come on. Please. It's been six months. I can't keep calling you 'Tower Girl'." He begged. He had stumbled across her tower while trying to escape a dragon hunter fleet on a small island. She took a liking to the young boy, he, in turn, took a liking to her. He had visited her every week since. Astrid chuckled and shook her head. "I'll do anything."

Astrid froze.

"Anything?"

He nodded, begging her with his pouting face. She looked up towards a painting above the fireplace before dropping her gaze to the ground.

"Will you take me to see the lights?" She asked, shyly, rubbing her arm.

"Lights?" He looked at the painting. "You mean the lanterns?"

"Lanterns?"

***

Hiccup agreed to take Astrid to see the floating lanterns.

She spent the first hour, taking in her surroundings. Taking the time to acknowledge everything. Hiccup just watched as she got overly excited about the things he took for granted.

Astrid was a little apprehensive about flying on Toothless, but after a few minutes, she realized it wasn't so bad.

The route they took was phenomenal. Soaring over the vast ocean, then across a beautiful island full of dragons, with a magnificent waterfall, then finally passing the northern lights.

"You okay?" Hiccup asked as he felt her grip, around his waist, tighten.

"It's big."

"The world? Yeah, it's pretty big." He explained.

Astrid closed her eyes and inhaled, breathing in her first taste of freedom.

"Astrid. My name's, Astrid." She finally confessed. Hiccup froze, his eyes opened wide. He didn't have time to respond as he noticed a hunter ship approaching.

"LOOK OUT!" Hiccup shouted as an arrow flew in their direction. Toothless dodged multiple arrows before darting to the nearest sea stack.

"What's going on?" Astrid called.