chapter 13: buries

Sofia Milan Romano

"That's your what!?"

"My older brother. He should be about thirty-nine now."

"I had no idea that you had an older brother! He's only seven years older than you."

"It's kind of the point no one knows about him"

"Why?"

Alessandro moves around the desk, grunting as he sits on the chair opposite the desk. He's silent for a minute before glancing back up at me while starting to speak.

"He's fucking crazy. At age eight, my cat disappeared, and to this day, I still believe he murdered my cat when he was in the second year of his technical institute. After that, he kind of disappeared for a while before getting in trouble for robbing a bank. My parents voluntarily terminated their parental rights."

"Why would they do that? Abandon him like that?"

"He's the oldest and would have every right to take over the family Mafia. My father couldn't let that happen, and my mother wasn't willing to have him in her house. They love him, but he's dangerous. They didn't want Tatuini to rub off on me."

"He did a bit though, huh?"

"Some things that he influenced me to do and stuck inside of me, yeah. I'm a violent man. I believe that he played a large role in making me this way."

"Now that we know it's him, what do we do next?"

"I have to talk to my parents. They've known that he was back in Palermo, even invited him to the party. They know more about him than I do."

"Can I come?"

A sinister smirk makes its way onto his face, and I almost swoon at how handsome he looks.

"We both know you most certainly can."

I'm confused for a moment, and then the crudeness of his joke resisters. My mouth drops open, but I quickly snap it back up, so he can't make another disgusting joke about putting a specific something in my mouth. Alessandro stands up to tower over me even from across the desk. He makes his way around, leaning forward so his hot breath is on my neck. 

His arm reaches out to press something under the desk, and I hear the door lock click and watch as the window tint darkens so no one can see in. He holds the sides of my hips, lifting me into the air to kick the chair away. My body hums in anticipation as he pushes me down against the hardness of the wood desk, the cold surface forming goosebumps along my arms. 

He places light kisses on my stomach while his hands latch around the waistband of both my pants and underwear. With a nod of my head, he yanks them both down, exposing my naturally lubricated pussy to the cold air.

I gasp, my head rolling back at the harsh sensation. He kneels in front of me, pulling my legs, so I'm closer to the edge of the desk. He licks and sucks to create hickies on the insides of my thighs as my hands clasp at his shoulders and the back of his head. 

Once he's satisfied with the marks of possession he's made along my skin, his mouth moves upwards. His hot breath hits my core, mixing with the cold sensation of the air, and a deep moan escapes my lips. Without warning, his tongue flicks my clit. Hard and sharp. My back arches up, and my eyes glance down as I watch him. 

He buries his face deeper between my legs. With each movement against my sensitive pussy, my hips buck up, my legs squeeze tight. One of his hands moves to hold my hips down, pressing dominatingly but not too much that it hurts.

"Relax, amore. I'll take care of you."

I listen to his command, calming myself down to just feel. I close my eyes, releasing my hand to only loosely grip the back of his head. Every once and a while, my hips buck up while he works thoroughly, but I mostly allow him to take control. Control is something he enjoys, and I'm not very good at giving him all of it, but sometimes he needs it to make him feel more relaxed and comfortable. 

I'm okay with allowing him to do what he wishes but not all the time. With one final swipe of his tongue, my body gives. A euphoric orgasm hits me hard, stars dancing in my eyes. I moan aloud as I feel him continue to taste my pussy to help me ride out my orgasm. He gazes up at me, a smirk etched onto his gorgeous face.

My chest heaves sporadically as I sit upon the desk. I reach forward, latching my fingers through his sexy jean loops, and pulling him towards me. His rumbling chuckle resonates throughout the room, his hands delicately holding the sides of my face. 

Alessandro leans down, brushing his lips against my own, and I taste myself on his lips. It's not as gross as I thought it would be since it's on his lips, but I still think it's a little weird. I reach for his crotch, but he pushes my hand away. I break away from his lips, pouting my own.

"I know, but we must go see my parents."

"But-"

"Later, I promise."

"Fine, but can you pick up my clothes?"

"You always seem to be without them around me."

"And whose fault is that?"

"They're your clothes."

"They're your hands."

"Toccare."
[Touché.]

He bends down to pick my clothes up off the floor while I put my feet back on the floor. I pull them on quickly, running my fingers through the back of my hair to try and straighten it out, and intertwine my hands with his. He presses a soft kiss to my head before tugging me out of the door. With a wave of a hand, like he always does, Fiaro, Agustin, Basilio, Ettore, and Luca join us in the main part of the building. 

I go to hug Ettore, but he steps away from me. The smile on my lips drops, and I back against Alessandro's chest. When I gaze up at him, a grimace coats his lips. Oh, so that's why Ettore didn't even want to touch me. That's why the five of them will barely look at me. My (literal) murderous boyfriend -- if I can even call him that -- is scaring them half to death.

I step to the side of his body while I glance around the room to focus on anything besides the six of them discussing protection detail. Feeling slightly out of place and intimidated, I move closer to the side of his body. He instantly wraps an arm around my waist, tugging my body into his own. I rest my left hand on his bicep, letting my right casually slip around his waist as well. 

I scratch at the small of his back, allowing my fingers to feel the smooth material of his t-shirt. His thumb rubs soothing circles on my skin, and I can tell that I'm already feeling better about the situation. Knowing that he's right next to me, that he's here for me, makes me a hundred times more comfortable to take in my surroundings.