To say I was excited to be in Paris, would be an understatement. Everyone dreams to one day see the Eiffel Tower, to walk the streets of the City of Romance... and now that I've taken the short walk from the hotel to the small park near by, I can truly say that I'm not as impressed as I thought it would be. So far, one man bumped into me and then yelled at me in French until his face was red... and let me tell you, being screamed at angrily in French... is very scary.  I waited for 5 minutes to cross the street because no one was stopping to let me go, only to find a pedestrian crosswalk around the corner and all I had to do was push the button and the light would turn on, forcing cars to let me cross. Oh, and not to mention the bird that tried to steal my French fries.

After my not to fun adventure to the park I decided to stay in my hotel room and sift through the pictures from his last show so I could delete any blurry, or unfocused pictures, but even those ones made him look good... he really doesn't have a bad angle. After an hour and a half, I was able to delete over 100 pictures that were blurry, low quality, and even some that ended up just being of my feet.

~•~ PLAY SONG NOW~•~

A soft knock on my door brought me out of my work bubble, I snapped my focus to the door and I got out of the bed and walked over, taking a peek through the peep-hole in the door. I unlocked the door and opened it to rebels Harry standing in front of me in his pajamas.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I asked him, I checked the time on the oven in the kitchen meeting me know it was 11pm, though I doubt anyone on the team is asleep right now from the time difference from back home.

"Come on, I have to show you something."

Harry held the door to the taxi open, letting me climb in, before shutting it behind me and jogging around to the other side, sliding into the back with me. The car began to pull away from the curb and drive down the small road. The streets at night were lit up with street lights and the soft golden glow from the lights inside each building. I watched as the scenery passed quickly by us, we sat in silence with music playing softly on the radio, the feeling of Harry's presence was loud enough to keep me comfortable, just being beside him gives me such comfort honestly.

After 20 minutes of driving we pulled over to a sidewalk and Harry and I stepped out muttering 'thank you's' to the driver as Harry paid him the fare. I turned my attention to the view before us, utterly speechless. I turned to Harry with my eyes wide in amazement, he took my hand in his and we began to walk closer, the giant arches looming over us as the millions of lights twinkled all the way up.

He took me to the see the Eiffel Tower.

This was like nothing I've ever seen before. I shook my head and looked to Harry as he watched me with a smile as I experience the Eiffel Tower for the first time. He walked closer to me and place a hand on my back and motioned over to the elevator and lead me over to it. We stepped in and he pressed the button with a 3 on it as the doors slid shut and we began to move.

The doors opened and we walked out, we were at the top as the city lay below us, the thousands of lights glowing brightly and hiding the stars above us. I looked over at Harry as he stood right beside me, looking at the view with awe.

"Thank you." I said sincerely, he looked over at me and smiled widely and tilted his head ever so slightly to the side.

"Thank you, for coming, for coming on tour, for... for being my person." I'm his person? I'm his person... I didn't think he even saw me as his friend right now...

"Harry..."

"I'm sorry." He interrupted, his eyebrows were furrowed together and he had guilt in his expression. "Victoria..." he said quietly as his fingertips brushed against mine as we rest our hands on the railing.

"Harry..." I repeated and he shook his head, I swallowed hard and I turned to fully face him, tugging on his arm to do the same, and as he did I quickly leaned forward grabbing his face in my hands and crashing my lips against his. He pulled away and looked at me for a moment, locking his eyes with mine. He was beautiful, the glow from the city lights made his complexion soft, he outshined even the most beautiful city.

He pulled me back in tightly and kissed me hard, placing a hand on my cheek. This kiss was different, it was needy and passionate, I haven't felt his kiss in weeks, I haven't felt him in what feels like months... Ive missed him. We broke away from each other and we stared at each other in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know to say...and well... well I still don't. All I know, is that I am sorry for hurting you, and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings... and.... and I miss you." He stuttered out, he licked his lips quickly and took a deep breath, waiting for me to say something. I've been waiting to hear those words from him for weeks, I've been waiting to hear him say those words and show me that he meant it. "I miss my best friend."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AHHHHHH OH MY GOD 11k?! UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

But in more serious news... HARRY WON A MF GRAMMY. AND HE LOOKED SOOOOO SO GOOD DOING IT. AND WHEN HE ALMOST CRIED GIVING HIS SPEECH? DONE DONE DONE. I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF HIM I WONT BE TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS FOR THE NEXT EVER

All the love,
-r