The Email

Victoria

Dear, Victoria Townes

On June 3rd, 2017, we have invited Harry Styles to our studio for a photo shoot for a new line and we would be honored, if you'd join our team for the day along with Mr.Styles and be our photographer. We await your decision.

- The Gucci Team

I read it again, and then 3 more times after that to make sure I read it right and then I closed out of my email app on my phone, and checked again to make sure it was real... and it was. I immediately got off the couch and ran to get my keys and quickly sprinted out the door and to my car. I pulled the seatbelt over my chest and clicked it into place before pulling out of my spot and quickly driving to Harry's. I quickly parked my car in his driveway and ran to the door and started ringing the doorbell over and over again until he answered. He opened the door and I walked right in and past him.

"Victoria Townes what are-"

"Gucci emailed me." I interrupted and he fell silent and just looked at me with wide eyes. "Gucci emailed me, they want me to do a shoot with them!" I squealed and he threw his arms in the air.

"Oh my god! No fucking way!" He shouted and ran over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging my tightly, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around before putting me back on my feet so I could give him a proper hug.

"June 3rd, you and me are doing Gucci!" I yelled and he cheered with me and gave me a double me handed high five.

"This is.... so amazing. I am so over-the-moon happy for you, Victoria. And even happier I get to go to London with you." He said my jaw dropped.

"We're going to London?" I asked and she chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, did you even respond to the email yet?" He asked and my eyes went wide and I whipped out my phone and typed up a very enthusiastic (and probably awkward) response. "Baby, we're going to London." He said and put his hands on my hips and smiled at me with a bright, toothy smile.

"We're going to London!" I repeated and I leaned up onto my toes and kissed him firmly quickly before looking back to him with a questioning look. "This isn't a joke right? This isn't some cruel joke and it was really Mitch or something who sent me that email?" I asked and he chuckled and shook his head.

"Victoria, it's not a joke. They want you." He said and I took a deep breath and smiled nodding.

"Oh my god." I said and he laughed. This felt unreal, this is a dream. This isn't real life, I'm just having a very good dream. This is the type of shoot that will FLIP my career. This is everything, this is what I've been working towards, I'm honestly speechless, I can barely even put a full thought together right now. I'm going to London, with Harry, for a once in a lifetime opportunity. See, I can almost laugh at how unreal that sounds out loud.

"I have to tell Sophia. I have to tell Sarah!" I said excitedly and I grabbed my keys from my pocket.

"So, you really only came over to tell me and then leave?" He asked and I froze and nodded slowly.

"I wanted you to be the first person I told." I said to him and a small smile crept on to his face and he looked at the door behind me and tilted his head in its direction.

"Sarah's at her place." He said happily and I smiled widely and kissed his cheek quickly before running out the front door of his house and to my car. I punched Sarah's address into my phone and placed it on its stand beside my radio. Sarah's house was about 15 minutes away from Harry's so my drive was fast and I made sure to text her before I got there, not that her response wouldve changed my mission anyway, considering I was already halfway there when she texted me back.