Sleepless

Vic

It's been about a week since Harry slept over and to be honest, I hate to admit that I'm a bit sad I haven't talked to him since, but it's hard to focus on that when I haven't slept in 2 days now. After Harry stayed the night, two nights later I started having these...nightmares again. I used to get them when my dad first died, it was always the same thing, it's always the accident. I used to wake up screaming when they were first starting, they're... terrible, after I wake up I typically get these god awful headaches...so I haven't been sleeping. I finally finished editing Harry's shoot and sent the file over to Jeffrey a few days ago and received a very appreciative email back.

I walked to the closet and grabbed the small black bag from the top shelf and walked to the balcony walking out and closing the door behind me. I placed the bag on the counter and unzipped it pulling out a small jar of weed and rolling papers. I rolled the joint and placed everything back in the bag and found the lighter from the bottom and zipped it closed. I put the joint between my lips and lit the end. I sat in silence for a while smoking and listening to the sounds of passing cars and birds flying over me until I heard a knock at my front door. I quickly out the joint out on the raining of the balcony and placed it in the table and hurried inside to the door. I opened it to reveal Harry standing in the door way with a coffee in each hand.

"It's Thursday, it's 1:45, and you're not on break. Brought you a coffee." He said with a smile and held out the cup to me and I grabbed it and took a sip. He got it right.

"Harry Styles, I'm a busy woman." I said to him sarcastically and met him in. He walked in and wrapped me in a hug, the smell of his cologne filled my senses and felt comfortable.

" Victoria Townes, is that pot I smell?" He asked and looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a cocky smile. I smiled and chuckled at him and nodded shyly walking back to the balcony with him behind me. I took a seat in my chair and he sat at the other across from the table as we sat looking at the not sitting exciting view from my second story balcony. I lit the joint again and took a hit when Harry reached over and asked for it. I gave him a small smile and handed it to him and he took a drag.

"Haven't seen you since our slumber party, was starting to think you didn't like me." He said and handed it back to me giving me a side glance before back out to the view.

"I've been busy. I had a few clients to finish up work for." I told him and he looked to me for a moment before speaking.

"Is that why you look so tired?" He asked and my heart sunk a little. He noticed.

"Had some late nights but I'm all caught up now." I lied and he nodded once and gave me a sincere look.

"Oh Victoria Townes, I know you well enough at this point to know you're lying. How have you been sleeping?" He said to me and sighed and shook my head.

"I...haven't been...really." I said honestly and turned his body to face me and looked at me worried. As much as I hate that he's looking at me like that, it kind of makes me feel happy that he cares about how I'm sleeping.

"Victoria... how come? When did you last sleep? Like actually sleep?" He licked my lips and looked out over the balcony.

"2 days." I said quietly and I felt him reach across the tank and put his hand on my arm.

"You haven't slept in 2 days? What's going on?" He asked softly and I looked back to him and shrugged.

"I uh... I used to get these, uh, nightmares that leave me with these... really bad headaches, and I... haven't had them in months but uh... they started again. So it's just easier I guess, to just, take long naps, and uh...avoid the whole thing." I told him and he pulled his chair around the table and in front of me.