HBS1: D.S.

First installment of HOT BACHELOR SERIES

This is a work of fiction, where the story is a product of imagination of the author. The character, setting and plot that reassemble to actuals and real life is all coincidence.

For the knowledge of everybody, copying, using, and owning the work of others without citing sources or using citation is consider as a crime. Plagiarism is a crime, baby. So, no to plagiarism.

Once again everything that indicated inside one chapter or the story as a whole is used in fictitious manners. Don't trust the author so much, the story is being created based of his wide and wild imagination given a life.

Yes, I'm a he.

(Huwag tutuhanin lahat ng nakasaad sa storya. Live reality, wag dito sa wattpad world. You can read, enjoy, admire but don't let it affect your belief and standard in life. Most of the character in the story was defined almost perfect, don't set a mindset to find someone like them or maybe a resemblance of them in reality--Walang gano'n...pero Malay niyo HAHAHAHA. Sadyang malilikot lang talaga ang utak ni author. Hehehe. kaya be aware ka. *^▁^*)

......

(Author's note)

This story contains matured scene and activity, which is not suitable for underage readers. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

Enjoy reading ❣️