The more I look at him, the harder it is look away. I don't want my heart to be played more than it's already being played. Heading towards the bed, I tied up my hairs with a rubber band. He's not even saying anything. Maybe I made a wrong move. This silence is more heavy. His stares without any response are already telling me he's not in a good mood.

"You'll be coming with me to an event tonight." he announced. I looked over at him but he already left the room. He didn't even stay for a minute. I think he found someone better than me but then why would he want to take me to the event with him? Maybe it's the last one.

•••••

Whole day he was out with no other news from him. Did he even have his breakfast or lunch? He seemed tired he should have rested a bit.
Whatever is happening between both of us is not something so easy to understand. It's like, one moment I'm all ready to finally tell him how I feel about him now, how I'm falling for him but the very next, I am worried what if that complicates everything even more.

I took another sip of the orange juice from my cup while I sat there on the bed thinking all this. A sudden knock Interrupted this thinking session of mine. It opened and I saw guy in designer floral silk shirt and a blue jeans with pearl blond hairs.

"Who are you? " I spoke quite scared as I didn't know him. I began grabbing things on shelf but he spoke,
"Hey.. Hey! I'm Andrew. Your makeup artist. Don sent me." I calmed down, putting the vase down.

"I'm sorry. I misunderstood. " I stood up and he sighed in relief.
"Please come in." I requested. He closed the door and looked over at me.

"You're not dressed yet? You'll have to do it before we start with makeup. " he stated. I nod and went inside the closet to select one. Only if I knew when we're going, I would have been dressed till now.

I don't know what kind of event other is. I will have to dress accordingly.
"What do you think, what kind of event it is? " I asked Andrew who was standing outside.
"I'm not so sure but it's a gathering." he replied. So it's a gathering. Maybe all these dangerous people are going to meet. What am I supposed to do there?

I shuffled through the dresses but my interest was instantly occupied by a champagne coloured short dress. I took it off there and had a look at it. It had bead chain around the thighs that was exposed with deep v loose on the chest.

"Well, if you are thinking about wearing it, that can be risky

"Well, if you are thinking about wearing it, that can be risky. " Andrew reminded me. But my reasonable side of brain has already checked out. I took it with me and changed into it. It defined every curve on me and was comfortable other than the fact that it exposing everything other than my upper half. I am not used to wearing such clothes but what's wrong in trying something new and then seeing his reaction.