xxiv.

AZALEA'S POV:
Days go on so quick, adding up more pain and depression to my heart. It's been three weeks since we came here and all I get to hear is to have patience. For everything, I always had to fight, but why make this little angel inside me suffer?

No matter how much I go through, I'll never let it be a part of this. This is only possible when I take care of myself. Well, Flora has here eyes on my every movement. She won't let me alone for a second, every time she's busy reminding me, drink water, take small walks, take vitamins and what not. She's being all strict and protective.

It almost time for sunset, everything is just like other days. I was on the bed, looking outside in the garden through the glass. All birds are on their way back home, to their family, there's no wind, just little bit of sunlight.

I heard the door open and Flora entered in.

"Azalea, are you alright?" She asked me, sitting next to me on the bed. We both know how alright I am at this point in my life but I don't think it's going to change anything, thinking about it and sobbing for it whole day and night.

"Do you think I can have any problem when you're here? " I asked, forcing a smile on my face for her.

"No you are not allowed to. " She said, making me chuckle a bit.

"Flora, is there any news from him? " I asked her and she lowered her head, already explaining the reason.

I knew the answer is no, for these days it's been no. I'm tired of waiting. If this is how good days come, they're being so mean taking so much time. I just sighed and leaned back looking at the ceiling and then closed my eyes in frustration.

"Azalea, I'll go out and bring some daily stuffs. You will stay here, Okay? " She said, standing up and looking at herself in the mirror, ready to leave.

"Can I come with you? " I asked her while sitting up. It's not the best idea but I'm tired of being in the same room for so long.

"No, you'll not go out of this place. Stay here, if you want anything, tell me, I'll bring it for you." She denied my request. I relaxed back and covered myself with the blanket.

"No, just be back in time." I said and she left, smiling and waving at me.

I played some soft songs and relaxed. It's all I can do for now. Flora brought me some magazines last week, it was regarding pregnancy advices. Babies are so adorable and pure, free from world businesses.It's been just few weeks but I can't wait to hold my baby in my hands when it's finally born.

Slow music soothed my nerves and now I could relax a bit.

After some time, I heard the doorbell ring. It's quite strange. It can't be Flora, she just left. And why would she ring a bell anyways. It's not Flora, nobody else lives here other than me and I'm inside so who's it?

All my synapses collapsed and stopped working. My childhood anxiety just came back. Do I open the door or not? If it was someone strange, the guards would have stopped him outside. But what if he escaped?

What do I do now?
It's not time to overthink everything, let's act.
I went out in the main Hall and it rang again. Oh my god, Flora is also gone. What should I do?

I looked around and quickly grabbed the table lamp, practising some moves with it. I'm going to karate chop whoever comes in front.

I reached for the knob of the door, my hands still trembling with my feet. My sweaty palms might be a challenge for me but still, I turned the knob around.

I opened the door, closed my eyes, taking a super batsmen position and was about to bash the lamp on that person's face.

Suddenly, that person grabbed my hand and I dropped the lamp down without hitting him. Finish, I'm dead.