9.

AZALEA

We reached back at the mansion and I got out of the car with him, straightening my dress and stepped forward to leave just when he grabbed my wrist and lifted me up by my waist, placing me on the car's hood.

With that restless look in his eyes, he began kissing my neck while his fingers were tracing my body like they own it. In this darkness, when his lips landed on my skin it made me forget about my limits, my morals, myself, in him. This was extremely questionable, everything that I let him do to me. Even my mind didn't object a bit, letting my body get spoiled with this intoxication.

My heart began to race when his kisses turned rough, biting, nibbling my skin. A moan escaped my lips while a smirk formed on his. I grabbed his shirt tightly, moaning with my breath almost gone by now.

All of a sudden, I heard a feminine voice from the corner of the entrance.

"Igor! Who is she?" A lady screamed.

He didn't acknowledge her presence and continued with what he was doing. But I couldn't ignore her presence through the dense darkness. Getting startled, I pushed him away from me and hopped down looking at her.

I couldn't see who she exactly was as she went inside as soon as I got back in my senses.

Who was she? Judging from the way she asserted her question, was she... his wife? Or maybe someone else, another plaything like me? I left him there, rushing back inside the mansion as soon as I could without thinking about anything next.

If today I would have made this mistake of letting go of myself for him, I would have regretted it more than what I even have an idea about. Just one thing to remember, I'm his maid, just a maid, with no other possible ways from here.

Entering back inside my room, I saw Flora on the bed, scrolling through her phone in her night suit.

She sat up straight as soon as she saw me enter in.
"Woah!! Who's you, where's my roommate? " she exclaimed while eyeing my dress with her eyes wide open until surprise.

Sitting on my bed with no hope, I looked over at her. I sighed and threw myself on the bed, my heart pounding restlessly.

"Where did you get this? You're looking good though. Wait! Were you out with someone? Who the hell took you out without Don's permission? " she asked reaching next to me, her frown getting more emphasised.

"Don... Himself..." I replied, panting while she was nearly exploding with questions.

"Ok, alright, tell me the whole story before I pass away of a stroke."

I sat up, closing my eyes in attempt of convincing myself that everything's alright.

I didn't have much to say, nothing to explain. I was just in frustration and disbelief. Frustration of how I can let myself ruin my leveling up life again. Disbelief of how what I saw outside today. Who was that lady? And the most important thing, why is someone's presence in his life bothering me?

"Flora, is Boss... Married? I mean, like is he seeing someone? ”

"I'm not someone who'd know this exactly, but I think not. "she added an absurd relief to my burning soul. But this won't change this fact that he's trying to mess with my feelings and it'll quickly turn into messing my life.