10.

IGOR

I'll say it's so mean of me to keeping those beautiful eyes waiting, her soft, tender skin aching for the collision between them and my fingers. She might try everything to hide it from me but I see it all. This distance is driving her out of her limits, more than she is made to handle. Well, this is the least you get for leaving me there that night.

She was arranging my bed when I came out of the shower in my towel. Her eyes were hungrily gawking my body without any shyness and of course there's nothing to be shy about. I think this towel is quite problematic for her sight,how about we help her a little. I removed my towel from my waist and her eyes widened, her lips parted with a gasp and squeak, blush covering her small face.

So cute.

"W-What are you doing...??" She squirmed hiding her face in her hands. She couldn't even turn around properly.

"I thought of giving you a clearer view and you like it. Don't you? I replied. Seeing her all flustered while standing at a distance wasn't that fun. I want her close.
I smirked and continued,

"Come here." I spoke softly for her to follow as I commanded.

"No." She denied instantly.

Oh..

Really baby, you think your 'no' can keep me away from you. Even if it could, I couldn't because I do what I want to and right now I want you close to me, here. I want those eyes of yours to look at me while I keep mine at you.

Tucking in the end of the towel back,wrapping it around, I stepped forward towards her. Seeing me close, she climbed up on the bed to run. I raced after her and until she kept hopping everywhere in the room while laughing when I was left behind in catching her.

After running around everywhere, she ran inside the washroom and locked the door, leaving me out.

"Little one open it, right now." I said chuckling at her sweet action while I could hear her honey, baby like voice giggling inside.

"No you'll hit me." She responded as if sure of it. Well then, a little bit of spanking mustn't hurt.

"I promise, I won't now open it." I waited for her to come out but my little brat didn't. Wants me to wait? Alright then. I hid next to the door quietly till she opens it.

After few more moments, I heard the door unlock and she stepped out after peeking out. Now, let's continue where we left.
I grabbed her waist, lifting her up and pinning her on the wall. She was breathing heavily out of shock, she kept squirming for getting release. Her legs slowly wrapped around my waist for support.

"So, here you are, you little thief." I saw here lips forming a pout as she looked at me on this comment.

"I didn't steal anything, I am not a thief." She argued. Little one, you don't even know what you stole from me, my control, my patience, my stability and if this continues, maybe my heart as well.

"To be honest, you did steal something from me." I replied, leaning for a kiss and this time, she was calm, enjoying this as much as I did, turning from a brat to a baby at once bush of our lips. Her try of pacing up with me made me smirk; she wants to enjoy this heat as much as she can. Impressive.

But this isn't what I do, what I'm taught to do. This brings weakness, feelings, attraction is nothing but fatal end of any prosperous life; in the outer world it might not be, but in Mafia, we live without it, we're obliged to and letting this change is not an option.

I quickly pulled myself away even though it took me all my willpower to do so. I could see, she wanted more, but enough of playtime for today princess.