xlviii.

AZALEA'S POV:

I went inside Flora's room to find her laying on the bed, trying to relax meanwhile Sergei was snoring on the couch of her room. Whole time she was with me, taking care of us. Her strength can never be appreciated enough.

"Flora is everything alright? " I asked her as she smiled shaking her head as yes. I think she wants to rest a bit, I must leave. I closed the door and went inside the kitchen to take a glass of water to have my medicines.

I went back inside my room, admiring this feeling of fullness inside me as everything is going alright now. Igor was asleep next to Lev. They seem really tired. I took my medicines and sat next to him, caressing his head.

How much I missed him being here. Once Adrik is here, everything will be normal once again.

There was a knock on the door and Flora came in.

"Girl, I'm going on the rooftop. Wanna come? " she asked me and I joined her, letting them take a nap.

It's been almost a week since I went out in fresh air. I still can't believe life can change this much just few days. I know how it feels to loose someone but this time I was terrified. I couldn't afford to loose two important parts of my life at once.

I stepped out in the warm, bright sunshine. It's so lovely out here. I sat on the bench, next to Flora, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I'm so thankful to God that Adrik is alright. I don't know how I would live rest of my live with this burden on my chest if anything would have happened to him." I said as she responded in her sweet voice,

"Adrik is your and Don's son. What else you expect from that strong boy? He's just strong like his momma. He'll be so proud when he comes to know how her mom shot such trained gunmen on her own"

I smiled as I felt everything is going to be fine again. I just pray to God for happiness of this family.

"You know what Azalea, I think both brothers are going to make a strong af duo one day. I can't wait to see them bring their girlfriends home for dinner and you know... Other stuffs.. " she spoke smirking as I chuckled, agreeing with her.

"I can already sense, you're going to be that 'cool aunt'." I spoke as she primped her hair, proudly.

We were gossiping about things across the globe when Igor came out while Sergei was following him for behind with Lev.

"You guys ditched me." Sergei spoke sitting on another bench.
"We didn't. It was you who was snoring few moments ago." I said as he replied,

"Few moments? It's been three hours."

"It's what we call few moments."I said as he smiled shaking his head.

Igor took Lev in his arms as Sergei pouted.
"Broooo.... " he spoke, making a crybaby face.

"What? " Igor spoke, sitting next to me.
"I wanted more time. I'm his uncle." he stated as Igor sighed.

"I'm his dad. Now be quite."he gently swung him as he was shaking his little legs.

"Igor, when we will go to meet Adrik? I want to see him" I asked him.

"How about today evening?" he asked me as I nod my head happily.

"I think he'll be discharged soon." Sergei said as Igor agreed with him. I just hope it happens soon. But for now, I'm excited to see my baby, to have a glance of him.

••••

Igor drove me to the hospital with him to see Adrik. We went inside, towards the Intensive Care Unit, where Adrik was being observed by the doctors.