Chapter 5

The room grew colder as Zane sat alone. He repeated the name in his head over and over. "Garmadon."

He knew what Garmadon had done to the city. He was glad to be farther from the issues in the quiet part of town. One that Ed and Edna's Scrap n' Junk resided in.

A peaceful place where you only rarely had a goon of his show up because, it wasn't an area of interest.

Zane was snapped out of his thoughts when the man re-entered the room. "We've found out the kid was newly enrolled here. His name is Lloyd. Now, Lloyd is very important to our mission."

"Mission?" Zane questioned.

"Yes. To gather the weapons of Spinjitzu." The man responded.

Zane tilted his head slightly to the right, "But. Those are just a legend. Like that of the First Spinjitzu Master."

The man let out a small laugh. "Yeah. I bet you think dragons are just a legend to?"

Zane squinted his eyes slightly. "Are, they not?"

"Heh. We have so much we could teach you, Julien." The man's face grew grim.

Zane didn't know why but he felt himself grow more scared. Why'd this man call him Julien, and, why did the name sound so familiar. Zane looked down as he pondered.

"Who-" Zane questioned quietly, his voice barely a whisper.

"That was your father's last name." The man explained. "So it only makes since that it'd be yours. Correct?" He rose his eyebrow.

The room was ice cold now.

His father?

Lloyd led the boys through a maze of passages that twisted and turned to a pair of large double doors.

"Well. Here we are. Home sweet home." He pushed them open to reveal an underground base.

A chair swiveled and revealed an android.

"Master Lloyd. Glad you could return safely." It stood up.

Kai looked at the droid as it spoke. He then looked at Lloyd's wrist and asked, "That's the little voice we were hearing? Right?"

"You're smarter than you look. " Lloyd responded getting a smile from the boy.

"P.I.X.A.L.?" Lloyd held out his hand. The droid placed something that looked like clothes in his hand.

"What's that?" Cole asked.

"I'll show you." Lloyd said.

The air was drawn out of Kai's mouth before she could speak. A small tornado had just whipped him into it and changed his appearance. He looked at his friend who was on the floor. "Robes? What is this a spa?" He asked looking back up at the slowing tornado.

"They're gi. Ya'know. Like what the ninja wear in the movies." Lloyd was in his own ninja gi and they were green. "However, we don't have the full collection."

P.I.X.A.L. held out her hand. It had 3 other pair. "We still need our ice, water, and lightning." She explained.

"Lightning. Poor kid. He's so young."

"Yes. However, water is younger." Said the droid.

Lloyd let himself glance at Kai then down to the ground. "Yeah. Middle school. Barely a teenager. She was home while all this was happening."

"Well, I'm assuming lightning is Jay?" Kai asked.

"Exactly." Lloyd responded.

"But, water." Kai said.