Chapter Two: Jimin's Present

Trigger Warnings for this Chapter:

Explicit Sex 

Adult Language

Photos of Shirtless Jimin

Jimin woke a few hours later to a slew of text messages and emails, and missed calls from his family. He felt like he was in a dream. He glanced at Jungkook once again, dead asleep beside him, and slipped out of bed.

He started to make them both breakfast and turned on the news. And they were on it! Korea couldn't be more proud to have their boys at the number one spot in the world. They talked about how it was the first Asian group to make it to the Billboard Number One spot ever. Jimin was shaking his head in disbelief as he made pancakes. He wanted to surprise Jungkook with a big pile of pancakes for his birthday. He also got out strawberries that he had bought especially for Jungkook's birthday breakfast, and a card he had made him.

He finished arranging the breakfast tray for Jungkook, putting butter and syrup on the pancakes the way JK liked it and putting the strawberries and a glass of banana milk all on the tray.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Number-One-on-the-Billboards-Pop-Star JK, Happy Birthday to you...." Jimin sang as he went into their bedroom and set the tray down on the side table as JK turned over sleepily.

"Oh my God," Jungkook's eyes were suddenly wide open, "Wait, that wasn't a dream?" Jimin laughed and pulled the image of the Billboard Chart up on his phone again, handing it to Jungkook. "Holy Shit," said Jungkook, in English, and laughed and pulled Jimin on top of him and kissed him on the mouth. Suddenly he slid his hand down Jimin's back and smacked him on the butt. "I can think of how I would like to celebrate, he growled savagely into Jimin's neck. Jimin groaned with desire but pushed Jungkook down.

"I made you breakfast for your birthday, you must eat it first before it gets cold, and then we will celebrate, I promise."

Jungkook sat up in bed and Jimin brought the tray of breakfast and card to him. Jungkook gave an appreciative sigh and hugged Jimin and kissed his temple, breathing him in as he did. Jimin's heart flip-flopped. Jungkook opened the card and read it. "Aww thanks, baby," and hugged Jimin and kissed him. Then he started to eat, and also feed Jimin half of the food, which he munched happily, snuggled up to Jungkook.

"Remember your first birthday that we were together?" They had started officially dating just a few days before Jungkook's 18th birthday, so every year on Jungkook's birthday it was also a moment to celebrate "them".

"I can't believe it's been 5 years." Jungkook said, putting his arm around Jimin again and kissing him sweetly.

"I got you another present," said Jimin impishly. "I mean, if you aren't too excited about Dynamite to think about sex..." Jungkook's dick was hardening up already at Jimin's words and Jimin smiled as he noticed the blanket rising. He giggled.

"Listen, why don't I take a shower and get all ready for you while you finish eating...and watch us on the news..." He flicked the television on...they were still being talked about. He laughed as Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't stop eating but his eyes were now locked on the television, focused on what they were saying about them, breaking cultural barriers in America...bringing KPop to the world.

He slipped into the bathroom and left his younger partner a chance to absorb the news.

He twisted the ring on his finger. My husband.

It didn't seem real, sometimes, their elopement in Tokyo, even though Jungkook had made the Golden Closet Film to celebrate their marriage and announce it, in a way, to the more perceptive ARMYs... but everything felt like an illusion, the way they lived.