First Try of Confession 🤞

Start from the beginning

"Paravallenne... Enakk pothum... Ne saapidu... Unakthaa chicken pudikkume..."

(Its okay brother. I'm done. You just enjoy your meal. You like chicken very much right...?)

"Eeey loosu... Ne athukk ennatha saappitta... Paaru naa eduthathellam innum appadiye irukk..Athullaame innik unnoda kaayathukk marunn saappidavenama... Iru naa poyi vere plate eduthit vare.."

(Hey are you mad, you haven't eat anything. Everything I took in my plate is just like there. And you should eat well as you have to take medicines. Wait... I'll take another plate)

Without wasting the chance, Gautham interrupted their convo.

"Ey macha food waste panna vena.. Nee sappidu.. Naa innik veg mattum thaa eduthirukke.. Naa vena Nithyavukk share panre..."

(Hey bro, its okay. Don't waste food. I've taken vegetarian only. I'll share with her)

"Paapa nee mappilaikkitterunth sappiduviya..."

(My dear, will you eat from him..?)

"Aaah okay nne..." Nithya pretended a half minded okay to him.

(Yeah its fine brother)

Gautham feed her everything she likes and they both felt so happy for their successful plan. On the other side, Pugazh had a smile on his face.

Randu perum rumba ushaar... Annankittaye poiyaa paappa... Hmmm... Nalla iruntha pothum....

(Cunning fellows. You start lieing even to your brother my dear. Okay... Stay happy thats enough for me)

Both the cuties were enjoying their time together. Gautham was very particular about everything she likes. He carefully removed all the spicy parts, curry leaves and mixed the curry correctly with the rice and feed her so lovingly. He was extra careful not to spill anything on her white dress. She feels like eating the most delicious food ever. Either its the food he made or the food he feed, for her it's the best in the world. After the dinner time they didn't got much time to talk. Meghalai drag her to the car and send her with Pugazh. Gautham felt she purposefully did it. On the way back, Nithya was on her deep thoughts.

"Ivaru enna aalu.. Onum pariyaamatinguthe.. 🤔Sila samayam purushan maathiri uruma edukkura.. Illena... Lover maathiri feel panra.. Enakkaaga ovvonna paath seyra.. Naa koode venumnu adampudikkura... Enakaaga azhura... Protectiveaaarukka.. Possessive aagura...😒 Innik kooda ennamoo pudhusha kalyanam aanavanga maathiri oottivida thiruttuthanam panra... Aana ketta ethum othukkamatta... Appadi entha feelingsum illenu sollra... Enkitta thaniya irukkurapo kooda manas vitt pesamaatta... Ith naa eppadi eduthukirath... Enne pudikumnaa... Ille... Ithellam chumma  ene kashtapadutha koodathungrathukka... Oruvela namma loose maari sutheetirukurathinaale chinna kozhanthainu ninaikraaroo...😔 ille... Koode irukkurapo paasama nadanthukanumkra maryadaikaaga ippadi panrangalo... Apo intha show mudinjathum enkitterunth vilagiduvaaro...🤐😑 eppadi naa avarukkittarunth ithukaaga unmayana badhil varavakkurath..😪