9- Games

That afternoon, you barely spent time with Kenma who was very quiet and cold the whole time. You let him walk you home but that was about it.

Tuesday:
You spend the whole day lost in your thoughts. You're thinking about Kenma, you're thinking about Kuroo, you're thinking about the big secret they've been avoiding telling you. When the bell rings, you make your way to the gym. Kenma and Kuroo aren't there. It's like déjà vu all over again. Suddenly you feel your phone buzzing. It's Kenma calling you.

You- Kenma, I'm at the-

Kenma- be my girlfriend.

You- what.

Kenma- do you not want to?

You- I-

Kenma- it's that a no?

You- no, I mean-

Kenma- meet me at the school entrance *hangs up phone*

You're very surprised and shocked that Kenma would ask you that out of nowhere. When you get to the entrance, you see him leaning against the fence scrolling on his phone. He notices you but doesn't wave or smile. He just waits for you to get there.

You- you wanna tell me what's going on?

Kenma- I know I should've asked you two days ago or even 1 month ago but it's all I can think about. Please say yes, please.

'What about Kuroo' you think to yourself but you convince yourself that his feelings have probably changed by now and that you liked Kenma first anyways.

You- of course *smiles*

Kenma- great. Also I realised that I've been to your place but you've never been to mine place.

You- what are you suggesting?

Kenma- well I bought these new video games and I thought I should play them with my girlfriend, right?

He already has a cab that's been in front of you guys the whole time. He opens the door for you and you guys are driven off to his place.

When you get inside, you see video games piled everywhere. He leads you to his room where you walk past a closed door that sounds like it has water running behind it. You get to his room and he closes the door behind him.

You- hey where are the video games?

Kenma- uuh somewhere here. Sorry it's a little messy.

You- don't even say that, you've been to my place and it's a thousand times worse.

Searching for something to talk about, you remember the running water from before.

You- Kenma, I think you might've left your water running... maybe in your bathroom?

Kenma- what do you mean? I can't hear anything.

That's when you realise the sound has stopped

You- that's strange, I swear I heard it bef-

Suddenly you are met with Kenmas' lips. You embrace the kiss and close your eyes. While your eyes are closed, Kenmas' door opens wide. It is Kuroo who opens it. While Kenma is kissing you, his eyes are wide open. He turns his gaze towards Kuroo. What could this mean? You pull out of the kiss and open your eyes only to be met with Kuroo's. At first you notice his face but then you notice he is half wet with only a towel wrapped around his torso.