019

Krist's POV

"Melanie?", I look around the house only to find her sitting on the drawing room floor, colouring a book.

I pick her up and place her on my lap making her whine.

"I was coloring!", she says annoyed making the exact same expression as Singto does when he is pissed.

Both of them are so adorable that I can never take their annoyance seriously.

"So....papaa told me something yesterday."

Melanie looks up at me.

"That you wanted me to be your dad. Is it true, sweetheart?"

She giggles and then she hides herself in my chest shyly.

"I am sorry" , she says and looks up at me.

"No way! Don't be sorry. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I will be the happiest man on earth if you call me dad."

"Really?" , she asks excitedly.

"Really", I squish her cheeks.

"I love you daddy!", she says, making my heart skip a beat.

"Oh, I love you so much Melanie", I pull her in my embrace.

Later at night

"Could you stop smiling like a creep?", Singto says as he places his hands on his hips.

"I just cannot get over her calling me Dad. I can't explain to you how happy I am." , I say as I pull Singto to myself on the couch.

Melanie is asleep and we are still working.

"I know, you've told me a hundred times"

"Hey! Have some empathy", I say, smacking his bum and making him wince.

He rolls his eyes causing me to get annoyed.

"Sometimes I feel like you deliberately piss me off just to make me get into your pants" , I smirk.

"That might be slightly true", he says as he runs her fingers over my crotch.

Before he could have his way, I push him into the couch and pin him down underneath me. He slowly unties his robe and I groan when I see his completely naked body.

I can never get tired of him and he is such a tease.

"I am going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk straight for days", I say as I pound on him.

And I keep my promise. Like I always do.

Next Day

"Papaa why are you walking like that?" , Melanie asks, making me laugh as I take a sip of my coffee.

I see Singto cursing at me making me wink at him.

"Don't you dare wink at me! I am walking like a drunkard" , he says as he walks into the kitchen and I follow.

"Go awa-

I pull him towards me and kiss him on his lips. He pouts as I shut him up.

"You can't always shut me up with a kiss, you know"

"Yes I can", I say making him laugh and roll his eyes.

A month later