Chapter (12) Ruined

Start from the beginning

"For not trusting you- I-i realised my mistake, I ruined everything, I-i am sorry, pl-please forgive me. G-give me a chance- again." Taehyung pleaded, a chuckle escaping Jungkook's lips, dry and bitter.

"Do you think that I am dumb, fool? You will ask me for a chance and I will give you, years ago you left me for him and now you want to left him for me! " The mafia uttered, eyes filling with disbelief.

"I-I have already left him, I am divorced!"

"Why? Why did you give him divorce Taehyung? Because you find someone new-"

"No! N-no..." The blonde yelled, his eyes ready to spill tears, looking up at the mafia with fear filled eyes.

"Don't lie- Don't fucking lie Taehyung! You left him because you found someone new- someone to sat- satisfy you!" The raven haired male yelled back, standing up on his feet, Taehyung still sitting on the bed.

"N-no, t-trust me, pl-please.." The blonde desperately tried, reaching for Jungkook who stumbled back, hitting away his touch which broke Taehyung's heart.

The blonde also stood up on his feet, trying desperately to make Jungkook believe.

"T-trust me.." Taehyung cried out. He didn't want Jungkook to think of him like that.

"Shut up- Just shut the fuck up!" The mafia yelled his veins popping out on his neck and forehead, face red from anger, which made the blonde shut his mouth, silent tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You- I fucking hate you! You ruined me, you made me suffer because of you I lost myself!" The elder male scaremed, his eyes and voice filled with pain which only made Taehyung cry more.

He tried to speak but was shut by the mafia, pushed back by him softly, the raven haired male left the room, closing the door which made a loud bang causing Taehyung to flinch who stared at the wooden door before breaking down into loud cries.

"I-i am sorry Koo, i-if you lost yourself, I-i also lost m-myself, I-i lost my e-everything, my Jungkook- my sweet k-koo I also l-lost him- I f-fucking lost him!" The male cried out, feeling nothing but anger on himself as he buried his face in his pillow.

The warm food on the side table now turned cold.
________________________________*****

The mafia was sitting in the VIP section of one of the luxurious bars in Seoul, one of the thousands of bars he owned.

The luxurious area specifically made only for the mafia boss, where no one was allowed, the luxurious area which screamed only money and rich was peaceful, not even a sound could enter those thick walls as they were soundproof and bulletproof.

His tattooed thick fingers were wrapped around his glass which was filled with one of the most expensive alcoholic drinks. The flavour and the smell surrounding Jungkook, his eyes bloodshot red from its intoxication, the burning liquid leaving a strange comfort down his throat.

The past heated conversation he had with the blonde never leaving his mind, those words revolving in his brain.

"I-i realised my mistake, I ruined everything-"

"G-give me a chance- again-"

"You found someone new- someone to sat- satisfy you-"

"I fucking hate you!"

Unknowingly his hold tightened on his glass causing it to break in his hand, leaving his palm bloody. The bartenders at the service flinched, looking horrored at the mafia.

One glance from Jungkook and they all were shuffling away from the area, their hearts and legs shivering in fear.

"Why Taehyung- W-why- did you leave me? I-i loved you s-so much T-Tae!" 5he raven haired male whispered, the alcohol getting the best of him and his emotions, the doe eyes which were filled with anger now glistened with tears.