"Arguing once again, you both?" A kind old lady smiled at the two Uchihas.

"Did we wake you, Mrs. Shoko?"

"No, No. I'm always awake at this time to read and drink some tea...Tell me, how is Tamika dear?"

"She's halfway through her pregnancy, thankfully. She's doing great, especially with the fresh fruit we buy from you!" Shoko smiles warmly in response, flattered by the compliment.

"Thank you! I'm glad I can help you even at this old age...Ah..." She rests in her chair.

"Well then, don't let me hold you back. Carry on you two." They smiled kindly and walked away.

Many people waved at the two, occasionally asking where Her brother Kazuya and her Grandfather Itsuka were.

Keiko walked confidently in the crowd, remembering all the times her brother and grandfather along with herself and father, would walk through the streets proudly and intimidating any criminals who's eyes laid upon their forms.

Though the Uchiha family was quite popular in the small village, to anyone else who didn't know them, they were the most terrifying people. 

Even at a young age, their chakra is naturally terrifying. Regular genin tremble at the feeling of her brothers deadly aura.

"Oi." She looks up at the elder Uchiha.

"Get your head out of the clouds. Always be on guard, remember?" She stiffens, nodding.

"Good." He pats her head.

"Now then, let's get that food and head home to start your training!"

"Yes, father!"

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"Mother! We have returned!" The black haired woman peeked her head out from the kitchen with a smile.

"Welcome home!" Keiko smiled, walking towards the kitchen and placing the groceries on the table. Her mother instantly got to work and handed her a water bottle.

"For your two hour training. Remember, go easy on your brother!"

"I will." She nods, her gaze falling the the womans round stomach.

"Oof! She's kicking" A smile slips onto Keiko's face as Tamika grabs the girls hand and places it on her stomach. A few seconds later, Keiko's face lights up as she feels her unborn sister kick.

 A few seconds later, Keiko's face lights up as she feels her unborn sister kick