B.B Homemaker (Part 3)

Comenzar desde el principio

Our lips were twisting and turning in whichever direction it wanted to slide to till I pulled apart, "Where's Chloe?"

"On the bed occupied with Cocomelon."

I chuckled before connecting our lips again as I felt my member rising and rising against the towel that was wrapped around it. I picked her body up with her smooth legs instantly wrapping around my waist before I sat her down on the sink counter. We stayed in that position continuing to make out as I would suck on her tongue and vice versa. Whatever was introduced between my lips, without a thought, I'd just suck on it.

Eventually I pulled down her towel revealing her luscious body underneath. Cupping my hands on her breasts, they spilled out perfectly. My head then traveled down to her neck and chest area leaving love bites on as many area as I could while pinching and rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefingers. Her sensitive nipples would then be enveloped by my warm mouth as I sucked on them with Bey running her fingers through my hair sucking in her bottom lip to her mouth.

After I was done with the tiddies, I moved up pecking a few kisses on her lips again before dropping my towel and stroking the erection I had between my legs.

I grabbed ahold of the thick meat slapping it against her pussy a few times till she must've had enough so she grabbed it herself and placed it at her entrance allowing me to push in through her folds as she gasped from the familiar intruder.

I held her legs apart sliding in and out enjoying the feeling of being squeezed by the softness of her love hole. This would have to be a quickie since Chloe was still young and needy and we couldn't have anything happening to her.

Once I put her legs over my shoulders and held her legs against me, I went ham on the pussy. Speeding up my pace faster and faster rubbing up her walls.

"MmMMmmmm..... Y/nnnnn....." Bey dragged out my name moans spilling out from her lips while her other set of lips spoke gibberish with the help of her pussy juice. "FUck... it feels soooo good."

"Shiiit... I haven't gotten some in awhile." I bit my lip and even closed my eyes just continuing to drill into her enjoying the moment cause I knew it wouldn't last for long.

Soon I heard the cries of Chloe making the both of us frustrated since I could clearly see it on Bey's face. I was just about to pull out and go finish it some other time but she clenched herself telling me to continue. Ain't gotta tell me twice.

Sorry to Chloe but her mama and mommy had needs and I was going to fulfill it.

"Please don't stop Y/n, I'm soooOoOo close-"

I pounded into her as her hands went everywhere from trying to push me and grabbing random items from around us to finally grabbing ahold of the faucet and accidentally pulling it up releasing the high pressure water drowning out both Chloe's cries and the cries of herself from climaxing.

I then pulled out quickly shooting out my seeds onto her stomach. Her hand went to my member stroking it a bit more milking out every drop of semen I had left in me.

"I came in here to shower anyways, go tend to Chloe." She told me slightly pushing me away in order for her to go away and for her to get in the shower.

I grabbed the towel from the floor wrapping it around me before heading out the room to a crying Chloe. Picking her up I bounced her a bit and as quick as that, she soon calmed down.

Putting her back down on the bed, I picked another video for her since she must've started crying from her song ending.

With her now being glued to the T.V, I went to go get changed and would just have to wait an extra hour or two for her mother to be done as well.