"I would have done that too," Sirius smirked.

"Thats not how you talk to your best friends," Genevieve scolded him, holding up her fork towards in him in warning.

"Don't use my own words against me," Sirius scowled and used his own fork to lower hers.

"Don't give me a reason to then," Genevieve smiled sweetly.

Soft snores came from Remus suddenly, the type that are more sweet than unsettling. His face was still hidden in his hands, so it was hard to tell if his eyes were sealed shut or not.

"Has he gone back to sleep?" James asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Probably. When's the full moon again?" Peter asked them all before taking a bite out of toast with heaps of bacon on top.

"In exactly a week," Genevieve answered without having to even think.

Ever since she had figured out Remus's 'furry little problem' she had made sure to track the moon cycles.

"Excellent! Something to do," Sirius leant back in his seat, forgot there was no back on the Gryffindor benches and pulled himself back upwards just before he crashed to the floor.

Genevieve watched him in amusement before it quickly switched to confusion. "How on earth is turning furry excellent?"

"It's certainly not for me," Remus grumbled, his head not moving from the position it was in.

"Ah! Looks like he's awake after all," James told them all and instantly started piling food on top of Remus's empty plate. "Eat up, Moony. Got to get all them vitamins in your body."

"Carrying on," Gen started once again. "How is Remus's 'Furry Little Problem' excellent?"

"Of course it's not fun for Moony," Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I didn't notice," Remus drawled, finally lifting his head to give Sirius a pointed look.

"But it is rather fun for us," Sirius gestured towards the other three.

An idea popped into Genevieve's head, one that sent sparks through her body as it was so eye-widening for her. Remus noticed this, the scheming look that often ended up in chaos and he felt like he already knew what was going through her mind.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?" Genevieve retorted, a frown playing on her face.

"It's dangerous, Gen. I'm dangerous. You can't blame me for not wanting to hurt you," Remus looked at her with all the seriousness he could harbour.

"So you'll let these buffoons play tag on a full moon with you but not me," Genevieve gestured to the three boys, all of them watching in confusion before Sirius realised what they were talking about.

"Moony, if you love me you'll let her," Sirius begged, hands clasped tightly in front of him so he looked like a beggar in a sad movie.

"What are you all on about?" James asked them all, forehead wrinkling in confusion.

"She wants to become a-" Sirius started enthusiastically but was stopped when Genevieve covered his mouth with her hand.