Twenty Two

Violetta’s POV

I can´t believe it. I am staring at the paper. Is it happiness or sadness that I feel?

The groups for the Umix performance:

Maxi and Naty
Camila and Broadway
Federico and Ludmila
Violetta and Leon
Francesca and Diego
Andres and Thomas

I look at my name over and over again, It just can´t be true. After a minute I start looking around for Leon but he´s not in here. What do I feel about this? What does Leon think about this?
“Yes I got Broadway. Who did you get as a partner, Vilu?” Camila asks.
“Eh…I got Leon.” I say and feel shy. They looked at me whit their understanding glances or at least Camila did.
“Are you okay?” Camila asks me. I nod and try to focus on Francesca who right now looks confused.
I put my hand on her shoulder “Are you okay Fran?” She turns around and faces me but looks even more confused.
“Marco is not in the list.” Now I feel confused. Pablo would never forget a student’s name.
Camila takes the paper and takes a look at it. “Maybe you should go and talk to Pablo.” I nod and we all start walking out to the corridor.
Pablo stands and talks to Marotti. Francesca walks over to him.
They talks for five minutes and then she walks over to Marco whit an angry face or maybe a bit sad too. Then they start talking. I can´t see how she reacts or hear what they say so I get kind of nervous for her, what if he break up whit her? No he would never do that.
I open my mouth to ask Camila what she thing is going on but she´s no longer beside me, weird.
But even more weird is that Leon walks over to me.
“What do you want?” I ask him before he has a chance to even open his mouth. His face goes from happy to angry in a second.
“I just want to talk to about the performance that we have to do together.” I look at him and exactly then I do that I know it was a mistake. My heart is jumping out of my chest. No Violetta, You two is over. I try to repeat.
“…Okay. So what about it?” My voice sounds so dark and crazy witch makes me blush.
“I don´t think we should do it. I mean the two of us.” He says. What? It feels like he took my heart and jump on it.
“Okay.” Is all can say. Leon looks at me like I just says something horrible.
“Well I already asked Pablo if we could get another partner but he said no.” All my feelings just jumps around like crazy inside of me, happy and sad at the same time.
“So I see you later.” He says and walks away.

Francesca´s POV

I walk up to Pablo. Let it just me a mistake, Let I it be a mistake.
“Hi Pablo” I says.
“Hi Francesca do you want something?” he asks.
“Yes, I want to ask you why Marco´s name isn´t in the list.” He takes a look at the paper and then he just give the answer “You should ask Marco.” Why can´t he answer me? It can´t be top secret or could it? Is he moving? Or breaking up? Or both?
“Okay thanks anyway” I say.
Marco stands outside the music room with Maxi and Broadway but I don´t care, I need to know what his hiding from me and why. So I walk over with my angry and determined step.
“Marco.” I says angry. He looks at me with is puppy eyes.
“Yes?”
“Can I talk to you for a moment?” He nods and goes whit me some steps away.
“What is this?” I ask him and show him the paper. Marco looks at it and gives me that after just a second.
“It is the paper for the Umix performance.” His voice now sounds a little bit scared.
“Yes I know but I didn´t mean that, Why isn´t your name hear?” His eyes now focus on the floor.
“Marco, please tell me that´s going on.”
“I… I’m moving.” My whole body just freeze, like someone pressed the pause bottom. But inside off me it´s a war of feelings.
“I don´t know what to say…” Marco takes my hand and kisses me on the cheek.
“I will always love you.” He says.
“And I will always love you.” He hugs me and I hug him back. It feels nice to have him near. Too know that his hear now. I hug him tight maybe because I don’t want him to go.
We just stood here in our hug without thinking that we has a lesson to go to.

……………………..

Later when Diego and I sits down and try to figure out what we should do for the show, all I can think about is Marco.
“Do you have any ideas? Because I can do whatever you want.” I nod at him but hold my gaze on my feet’s.
“So what are you thinking about?” Diego asks me and sits down beside me.
“Nothing, I’m sorry.”
“I can see that you think of something, what is it?” can he please stop being so annoying?
I take a deep breath and then look at him. Our eyes meets for a second but we both looks away. What was that?
“Marco is moving.” Diego stands up, looks at me and sits down again.
“Are you serious?” his voice is now strong and fixed.
“yeah why shouldn’t I be?”
“Maybe Violetta told you to make me suffering?”  he says and looks at me. I try to figure out if he´s joking but there is no sign of that.
“You know Violetta better than that.” I say and stand up.
“So Marco is moving? Why didn´t he tell me? How long have you known this?” Wow his flipping out. But I shouldn´t be surprised, he´s Marco´s best friend.
“I have known it sense an hour ago.”

The room slowly filled with silence. There is nothing to say right now.
I close my eyes I let my feelings out.
This room if filled with sadness, and we could make it happiness. I know it feels like everything is gone but I will never leave.
Stay and I will not fail. Don´t give up l am here, I will help you up.
Take my hand and we walk together. Together and forever.”
When I open my eyes I find Diego smile at me. “What? Was it bad?” I ask him and he starts to laugh.
“No it wasn´t, sing it again.” He walks over to the piano and start playing. I think we could me this work, he´s not that bad as Violetta made me think.

We worked for hours and almost got our new song done when Marco came in. Normally Marco and Diego start talking at the same time as they see each other but not this time. They just look at each other for a while and then Diego starts walking out to the door. But he turns around when he´s almost out.
“I though you would tell me something like this.” And then he´s out.
“What was that?” Marco asks me.
“I told him that you are going to move.” Marco gives me no reaction, like he didn´t hear what I just said.
“I´ll see you tomorrow.” I got one fast kiss on the cheek and then he´s gone to.

- So what do you think about Marco is going to move? Hope you like it and comment what you think (No hate , please).