Twenty one

Leon's POV

The band is now my life. Or it's not my life, just the thing that keeps me happy right now.

I haven't been at the studio in a couple of days because the thought of Violetta makes me freak out. Why do i still want her when i know we dosen't belong together?
I grap my guitar and start to play a song that i wrote for Violetta, but she hasn't heard it yet, what a waist. At the end off the song i could hear some one nock on the door. "Who is it?" I shout. "It's me!" I hear Maxi, Frederico, Brodway and Andres say and they steep inside. I put down my guitar. "Hi Leon!" Maxi says.
"Hi guys." I look suprised at Frederico. He has a big bruise on his cheek. "What happend to you?" I ask and look at Frederico.
"Thomas. He wanted Ludmila back and then he hit me."
"Yeah that guy is trubbel. The only thing Fran talks about is him." Marco says. What could i say, im not surprised. He is trubbel and i never liked him.

We didn't talk more about Thomas or any of the girls. All we did was play songs. "Okey that was great! But guys i have to go, se you all tomorro." Broadway says.
I could hear that someone was crying. It is Andres.
"Are you okey Andres?" i ask him.
"No..." he says and start to cry even more.
"That is wrong?" He looks at me and says "I don't want to lose my bestfriend." I feel so guilty, Just look at him. The last time i saw him this sad was... I haven't seen him this sad ever.
"Andres you're not gonna lose me." I give him a smile but it didn't help. He's still crying.
"Please, come back to the studio..." Maxi give me a disapointed look. Leon why do you let you're self down? Can't you go out and have fun whit youre friends?
None said anything for a couple of minutes. I have on idea what i want to do or what's worth living for anymore.

I looks at Maxi, Andres and Ferderico and then my room. "I come tomorrow." I say and they look at me, it's looks like they have been seeing gosts or something. Andres jumps on me and give me a big hug. Soon Maxi and Frederico join us.

When they are gone and i'm left alone in my thougts i can't stop but feeling sceard. I want to take that back. How am i gonna fix a day at the studio? Seeing Diego and Violetta.

When it's time to get up i feel tierd. I could't sleep. I stepped out of my bed and i got dressed.

.........

At the studio i standing whit Maxi and Andres. Right now Andres is talking about his guitar that his mother has taken from him but im not listening becuase i look around, i don't even now why. Do i wanna see Violetta? No it can't be that.
"And then she just took it!" Andres says.
"Yeah... that's great..." i say. Frederico i is staning infront of me and looks worried. "Are you okey?" he ask me.
"Yeah..." I froze. Violetta is standing whit another guy. They are just talking but look at her, that smile. I try not to think about them but it's inpossible.
Violetta looks at me. She looks very sad and the looks back at him. She says something to the guy that makes him looks at me and then he hug her. Who is he?

........

"Big news! Big news!" Marotti says happy. Everyone is now listening. Pablo and Antonio are standing behind Marotti.
"Three week you guys gonna sing hear live and in pairs. You got one week up in Sweden, there will you train on the dance and the song with your partener but it's not an holiday. You will sleep in an cabin."
"I know his happend fast so ask youre perents if you can come." Antonio says.
Pablo looks at us one at the time while he starts talking.He looks tired. "Umix want you all to get closer becuse much was happening and everyone notes when someone is figthing. We want you guy to be happy together. And work together."
Vilu looks at me and i looks at her. When she looks at the ground i try to find that guy that hold her before. His not here.
"So as the last year you are gonna dance and sing together whit an partner.Take a look at this paper becuase it stands which one you gonna dance whit." Pablo put it on the piano and walk out togther whit Antonio and Marotti.

Francesca was the first one to look at the papper and with the look on her face she didn't like it.
I saw diffrent reactions so i have no idea what i gonna see.
The others are now talking about who they got as a partner.
I take a look at the papper...

- Hello, Here you have the new part. Hope you enjoyed it. I will try to make the chapters longer but it's not an promise. Is it someone you want me to write more about? If it is so they coment and have a good day!
(Sorry if the grammar isn't that great, I try.)