Chapter Five:Inkling

Drexler stared at his hotel room wall. The room was simple as most hotels are. Single bed with a nightstand and a large t.v. After the meet and greet with Kevin, Mia and him went back and had dinner. Mia talked about her family and her job as an architect. It made her happy, her job, or more like being able to create something. To know that her ideas are being used and seeing it come to fruition must be gratifying.

However, in the back of Drexler's mind, he couldn't stop thinking about Kevin Fawn. He tried to remain attentive during the dinner and Mia even called him out on it. He had no answer for her and redirected the conversation instead. Mia looked at him strangely and he knew he wasn't fooling her.

The drive back was excruciating. The atmosphere from the dinner did something to him. The close proximity to Mia had him wanting more. He wanted to touch her, he wanted to pull her into his arms. She looked like she would fit and feel amazing in his arms. His mind warred with wanting to stay and needing to run.

The blank wall did nothing to drown his indecisiveness. Not coming to any clear answer, he decided to grab a towel and head down to the pool. He didn't have a swim suit but what did it matter. His briefs are essentially the same thing, he figures. Plus, it's also midnight and doubted anybody would be swimming at this ungodly hour.

The elevator dinged on the ground floor. Heading out he turned the corner and headed towards the pool area. Chlorine hit his nostrils almost immediately, blue highlights flicker off the wall. Through the windows he can see the crystal blue of the pool, the underwater lights bright, made the pool glow within the dark room. The pool's soft glow danced off the walls, highlighting the room in it's diamond coated hue. There were some tables that were lined neatly around the room, with a steaming jacuzzi at the end.

Drexler tried the door and surprisingly found the door unlocked. Unconcerned he entered the pool room and moved to the corner, he scans the room for a few seconds to verify if he was alone. Crossing his arms he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head in one swift move. Tossing his shirt he kicked his boots off next. Once he was down to his boxer briefs he stretched, feeling the contented bone pops.

With a roll of his shoulders he moves to the edge of the pool. His toes curled around the edge, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Drexler leaned and dove towards the water.

"Oh, hey, Drex."

Mia's voice startled him, his hands flung wildly as his face smashed into the water's surface. The water sluiced around him as he sank towards the bottom. Looking up from under the water he saw Mia's long legs move sensuously keeping her afloat. Kicking off the bottom of the pool he broke the surface with a wide grin.

"Well, I'll be. I thought I was alone here. How did I not see you?" He asked, amused.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to come to the pool and do some underwater squats, you know, try and burn myself to sleep." She says, her eyes slowly roaming over him, a blush creeping into her cheeks.

Mia takes the weights off and tosses them out of the pool. "I'm actually surprised to see you here as well. I sort of figured you would have left for home tonight." She almost sounded sad at the idea.

"I couldn't pass up such a tempting suggestion. I'd be crazy." He says softly, somehow both he and Mia inched closer together. Face each other they both paddled, their hands connecting with each wave of their arms.

"Are you planning on leaving in the morning?" Her foot gently touched his ankle. His eyes shuttered, her toes sent a shockwave through his body. His cock twitched as she continued to caress his leg with her foot. His eye brow shot up in confusion. He opened his mouth to protest, her finger pressed his lips closed, she silently shushed him.