I just stood there as if thunderstruck till he spoke again,
"Come on baby, hurry up. "

Holding me by my waist, he led me to his bed that had few bags on it. I looked up at him in disbelief.
"I want to see you in these. " he spoke,smirking, leaving the room right after.

I opened the bag and saw a blue black night dress with silky fabric and v shaped neckline. It was hard to take my eyes off this divine piece of fabric I was holding. This probably costs more than the money I was sold for. It's so pretty.

I dressed up in it and found it wad pretty revealing, but it define my body even better. Putting on the shoes and and a silver necklace that probably had diamonds on it, I took another look at myself in the mirror.

It looks so pretty, I don't even feel like myself in this amazing yet light fabric I had on. God! Does this me really exist? Even with those marks and scars, I couldn't care less about them but gawk at my reflection in this beauty.

Suddenly, the door opened and Don entered in with that look on his face that made me hide myself under his blanket. God knows how I'm even going to face him in this condition. I love this dress for sure but I've never worn anything like this before and specially when someone's looking...

He came near me where I was hiding behind his blanket and slide it away from over me, making it all visible for him.

"This looks even better than I imagined. " he spoke while gently fixing my dress from the sides. His stares and his touches made me fluster and look away. His hand, placed on my waist, sliding down to my hips made my skin tremble with his motion.

We both are wearing same color. He had a black shirt on with its sleeves rolled up, revealing the skin of his arms with veins visible under it. He himself looks a hundred times better than me. His black match with my dress made it seem like we were coupling. My heart skipped a beat or few when I thought of that word to myself. I need to stop this...

"Perfect." he whispered while eyeing me top to bottom, wetting his lips. My blush forgot it's limits when his fingers began tracing their way up on my back. That tender, sensational movement of his fingers on my skin made my legs weak and my body shiver. Before I melted away in his warm touch, he held me tightly, close to him and I held his shirt in my fist. His hot breath hitting my neck while this closeness was enough make my cheeks go on fire.

"You're looking so fucking hot. I don't know if I want to go out anymore." he breathed, close to my ear and then softly brushed his lips over my neck. I squirmed while a smirk crept on his lips.

"Let's go." he slid his hand on my waist and took me out with him. I had so many questions to ask but right now, I don't think I'll ruin this perfect moment when at least things are going alright...

We reached out in front of his shining red car that reflected everything like a mirror, so clear. He opened the door for me and looked at me to get in and then took the other seat. He's going to drive but where to?

He started the engine and we drove off the mansion in no time. He took frequent glances over at me who was busy covering her breasts in that dress.

"What's wrong? " he asked me, focused on the way.
"Nothing, Don" I managed a reply while sitting still after that. To that, he grinned and replied,
"If you're worried about it... Nobody else will be lifting their eyes on you other than me."

His words had a promise and sense of power that made it more steamy in here. I fidgeted with my fingers and then finally spoke,
"Where are we going?" he glanced over at me and then back on the way.
"Curious? I see..." he spoke as if taking notes. I'm not curious, I'm dying to know where we are going all of a sudden.