Chapter 27: Milk Mustaches

Mulai dari awal

I gasped and grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him. For someone who just woke up, he had fantastic dodging skills. "God you're disgusting." 

Nate laughed and said to Carson, "Hey dude, I bet you went down her rainbow road." Nate burst into laughter and I slapped him on the arm and Carson just stood there, looking awkward and flustered. I've never seen him so awkward before and to be honest, I was happy that I made him flustered and awkward.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave before I get scarred for life." I stated firmly and stormed upstairs, where I could still hear Nate's laughter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I shouted. 

"Hey," said Carson as he poked his head in.

"Hey! What's up?" 

He came in and shut the door behind him. "Nate and I are going to set out for the diner now, wanna come with?" 

"Hell yeah, if there's food, I'm there." Carson laughed and I smiled, thinking about how cute he was when he laughed. 

"Well, we're leaving in 5 minutes and-" 

Suddenly I remembered something. "Crap! I have a study date today!" 

Carson made a weird sound with his throat as if he was choking. "Study date?"

"Yeah, we're working on a project together and we were suppose to meet at Coffee Cup for our study date."

"When?" 

"At 11," I checked my watch, "It's 10:30 now."

"Well your friend can come with, I'm sure she won't mind." 

"He," I corrected him.

Carson didn't look too happy and my study date being a he, but I think he'll be okay. "Okay, invite him to that new diner on 31st and St. Clarance." 

"Are you sure? I can cancel if you want." 

Carson hesitated then shook his head, "No it's fine, invite your friend. I wanna meet him." 

"Okay, I'll text him." Carson gave me a short nod and left my room. As soon as he left the room, I got up and paced around nervously. Carson and Noah and my brother, in the same room. Oh god. Carson doesn't know that Noah and I kissed, and knowing Carson, he'll try to make sure that Noah won't be interested in me. And knowing Noah, who will be shy like the first time we met, is going to avoid eye contact and exchange of more than 5 words. Oh god this is going to be a disaster, and with Nate there to make everything sexual and worse than it is, we'll all die and the planet will blow up. 

Calm down! It's going to be fine! The sane me screamed. Yeah, I'm right, it'll be fine. After my breathing steadied, I texted Noah. 

Me: Hey

Noah: What's up?

Me: Change of place for study date: 31st and St. Clarance. I'll be in the new diner. Also my brother his friend are coming with

Noah: ?

Me: I'll explain later, see you in 30?

Noah: see you in 20

Me: bye

With another deep breath, I went into my bathroom and started getting ready. I looked at my hair and decided to tackle that mess first. I took my hair out of its bun and decided to brush it and leave it as it is since I didn't have time to curl or straighten it. I decided to put on little make up, just some mascara and lipstick and moved onto my clothes. Even though my "UNICORNS ROCK" shirt looks amazing on me, I couldn't wear it out, so I decided on skinny jeans, white tee shirt, boots and my brown bag. I loaded everything that I would need for my study date into my bag and headed out the door.