sɪx | ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

And as long as we didn't cross paths, it was all good.

"Oh my God!" Regina suddenly gasped. Someone who was slouched on her chair seconds ago was now seated upright, looking stunned.

"Isn't that..."

I followed her gaze, but I wasn't seeing anything or anyone. All I could see were boys huddled around each other, and clingy girls who seemed like they would die if they weren't given even the slightest bit of attention.

And what the heck was Dami doing in their midst?

"Regina what?" Oma queried, with irritation evident in her tone. I was beginning to think she was experiencing that time of the month. She had been nothing but nasty all day.

My heart goes out to all the boys she has rudely rejected today. Quite several guys present here had approached Oma. Well why wouldn't they, when she was looking this good with just a simple outfit?

A white cropped tank top, with nude leggings which clung to her lower body like a second skin, exhibiting her curves, was enough to turn heads twice. The outline of her bra and her nipples were a bit visible from the top.

But this is Oma, and she didn't care.

(Oma's face claim and her outfit for the evening/night🙃)

I had on a purple baggy shirt, and blue faded denim jeans. There was nothing for anyone attracted to be to. Plus I have a boyfriend, so I wasn't really worried about who I attracted and who I did not.

 Plus I have a boyfriend, so I wasn't really worried about who I attracted and who I did not

(Idera's face claim and outfit🙃)

"Oh, him?" She let out a loud, and long hiss, which had me wondering what the person had done wrong to her. "I was even thinking it was someone reasonable."