Part 24

With The Avengers

 Today is the day, when the world will finally know the truth. It's been around 2 weeks since Flash told the whole world that he is Spiderman. People definitely stopped liking Spiderman, because of him, but today is the day when all that stops. People started hating him that much, that they unfollow him on Instagram, tweeter and all the other social medias. He has around 4 thousand followers, which is a lot, but for a celebrity that is that much popular it's nothing. Let's take Tony Stark for an example. He has around 87 followers, only on Instagram. And not just 87...87 MILLION. 

  They all felt bad about the real Spider. He is a good boy, but people treat him like he is a bully. Only Natasha knows that he is actually the victim. Clint is still feeling bad about his behavior on that day in the training room, when he still doesn't know about the whole thing. 

 The assembly is at 3 pm today. Everyone is talking about that, while Pepper finally got home from her trip and started organizing the whole thing. 

"If i'm one of his classmates i will not talk to him ever again"Clint got into the conversation that the others have.

"Yeah same. But what about this kid in the video?"Natasha choked a little at what Steve said. When Steve and Bucky saw that video they wanted to go to his house to have a talk, but the others stopped them just in time. They took it harder than the others because of their past.

"Nat you ok?"Bucky turned to her.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I'm gonna go help Pepper with what i can"They tried to stop her...not successfully.

"She knows something"Clint finally said.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock"

"Language"They sigh at that. They already tried to make him stop saying 'language', but failed.

With Peter

 Yesterday Mr Stark told me to be in Stark Tower at 2 pm and I agreed. I have 3 hours till then. I decided it's time to update Ned and MJ about all of that, so now we are sitting in our favorite cafe. This place is like a central park from 'Friends' to us. It's close to everyone's home.

"So today is the day you are finally going to reveal yourself as Spiderman"

"What no. Why would i do that"I was surprised at what Ned said. He tough i was going to reveal myself?

"I don't know, i stopped being surprised by the things you do"

"Really Ned. Really"

"So you are finally going to expose Flash huh?"MJ asked me, stopping us.

"Yea"

"Good. Finally, it started getting really annoying."They both breathe out, like I'm telling them that Christmas is coming.

"He asked me for an autograph"I said after a little pause, where everyone was drinking their drinks.

"What"They both said at the same time.

"I was visiting him as Spiderman with Ms Nat, Mr Pietro, Mr Clint and Mr Steve and when i was about to leave he asked me"

"He asked you for an autograph?"MJ said between little laughs. Ned was laughing.

  We continued chatting for a while, until it was like 14.45 pm, so i had to leave. It was good to finally talk to them in a place, other than school. I was swinging around. I see a young couple being robbed by an idiot. I try to help them...not successfully. The robber got distracted and the man took his gun and punched him. Before they walked away told me some things that...lets just say...put me in a bad mood. Things like 'how can you be a hero, or 'we don't need your help, you are just one bully, who wants all the attention'. I tried to stop my tears. I webbed the guy, so he couldn't move and called the police.