Part 18

With Peter

 I'm still in the lab. I'm also stuck on the equation now. I try several times to think of a solution, but i just can't. When I went back a little to my progress, I noticed that I had made a mistake. I quickly change the numbers and start doing it from there. This time everything was fine. Another hour passed and I moved a little with the equation, because I found the mistake I was looking for. I again noticed Mr Stark, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at a boy, around my age.

With Tony

I'm again in front of the lab the kid is supposed to work in. One of the boys grabbed my eyes. He is working on what seems to be a robot. I don't know how he is going to do it by the end of this day. The other boy I watched the other day was done with his work already. This kid really reminds me of him.

I turn to him and see, he is helping his friend with something. I decided to go meet them. I enter and people look at me. I give them a look and they turn back to their work. Only the kid and his friend haven't noticed me yet. I guess i'm gonna surprise them.

"Hello kids. Whatcha doing?"I start a conversation.

They both looked up and almost fell off of their chairs. I smile.

"Mr Stark. Hi"I think i met him on their first day.

"Hi. Logan right? And you have to be Peter"They nod."What are you both working on?"

"He is helping me with this. I don't think I will be able to give it by the end of this day."I looked at his robot. It's normal for the interns here, but nothing interesting about me.

"And you kid?"I looked at Peter.

"O-oh nothing sir. Nothing important"

With Peter

I don't want him to see how I struggle with elementary equations. He just nodded. Thank god he didn't say anything else.

Soon I had to leave, because my work day was over. I see how Mr Stark goes to the other interns, probably to help them, or at least meet them.

When I got home I didn't see May around, so I went to my room and pulled out my suit.

While I was patrolling I saw Flash and his goons. I quickly hide and watch how a little girl stops him.

"Mr Spiderman sir, I want to thank you for saving my life in this fire. I also want to give you this"She puts in his hands a drawing. I can barely see what is on the drawing, but it's cute how people draw things about me.

Flash moved a little and now I see the paper perfectly. It's how I swing around the city. I have to say that the picture is really good for a girl around 6. Her mother was right behind her, waiting for her.

"O-oh thank you"He said with a cracked voice. Maybe the talk with me scared him? I don't know, but i felt bad for this girl. The girl went to hug her mother's legs.

"Hunny, can you go to dada over there?"She nods and runs to her dad. The women now turn to Flash.

"Thank you so much Spiderman for saving her life. She is everything to me and i don't know what i was going to do without her."She said while shaking 'spiderman's hand.

"No problem ma'am. I'm here to help"She nods respectfully and goes back to her family. The boys watched the car until it was out of sight. After a pause Flash talked.

"You know what? I'm going home now"They try to stop him, but of course he had the solution. "I'm going on patrol boys"a group 'owwww' can be heard.