Part 23

With Peter

Soon the movie ended...

"I think i should call Pepper"Mr Stark said and stands up. 

"I still want my revenge"Mr Steve turned to me.

"Hey why don't we go to train a little? We will see what Spidey actually can do" I like Mr Bucky's idea.

"I'm sorry guys, but i have work on the intern levels"If i didn't came here today, now i will be down to meet the Bruce Banner, but i met all the avengers instead, so its good.

"I also have to go back to Asgard. Its good that you are back Man of Spiders"Mr Thor turned to me.

"Bye Mr Thor sir"The others also said bye to Thor and Doc Banner.

(Time Skip)

  This time Mr Steve win the fight. At one point, while we were fighting, Mr Clint dropped weights and i turn to see if he is ok, so Mr Steve use that distract to kick me. That ended the fight.

"Clint you idiot"Ms Natasha go to help him.

"Good work"He smiled at me and helped me to stand up. At that moment Mr Stark burst in. 

"Why the hell you come down here without me?"He was putting his phone in his pocket. "Anyway. Kid, can i have a word?"I nodded, thinking why MR STARK wants to talk to me. I was just drinking water when he asked me. He comes to me and start talking"I was just talking to Pepper about the assemble that we are going to do for Flash. Do you want to come?"

"Umm yeah sure"

"Great"We continued to discuss little things, like when or where. After all that we continue to train.

"Higher...higher...higher"I was kicking a punching bag with Bucky sir."Great, now keep that high. Go"I start kicking it again. 

"Hey...How about...we made...a little break"Very tired Mr Clint manege to come to us, probably just finished a full training routine with Ms Natasha.

"Sure"Bucky sir said and went to the corner, where all the water is.

"ENOUGH FOR TODAY"Mr Clint shouted. Enough for today? I was just starting, but if they are tired, who i am to make them stay.

"CLINT WE COME HERE BEFORE 30 MINUTES"Ms Natasha shouted from the other side of the room.

"I'M TIRED"He shouted back.

"CLINT SHUT UP I'M TRAINING"I laughed at them. They are all amazing. I want to spend more time here, but i don't want to be a bother.

"RUDE" I go and sit next to the dying Mr Clint.

"Mr Clint why are you so tired?"

"Nat"He simply answered. I laughed, looking at Ms Natasha, who was training now with Mr Steve "Oh and sorry about the weights. Didn't mean to distract you"

"Its ok."After this came a pause. We were just watching how the others are training. Mr Stark also comes after around 10 minutes after he left, so now he is training with Mr Wilson.

"Do you play Marion Cart"He said, still watching the others. 

  I was with half of my mask on, because i was just drinking water. When he said that i turned to him, wide eyed. He looked back.I smiled mischievously. He smiled mischievously too.

(Time skip)   

"NO NO NO NO"He was shouting, because i was winning. I sensed stares, but i ignore them, because i was so much into the game.