Part 19

With Peter

"Y-yeah"

Oh no. Mr Rogers is going to beat the shit out of him. Maybe he is strong in school and in the football team and can beat a normal nerd or even a person close to his rank, but he can't compare to Mr Rogers...or any other Avenger.

The fight started with Mr Rogers throwing a punch at him. Flash somehow saw it and dodge it. He tries to throw a punch too, but the Captain has been in many more fights than him. He is just too easy. Mr Rogers grabs the punch and flips him to the ground.

How I said-he is easy. He groaned and grabbed his arm, still laying on the ground. His eyes were closed. Okay this is just funny. I really want to burst out laughing, but i know i can't. The others just stare at them. Some of them hid their laughter (cough Mr Stark cough), some of them were a little shocked that he is so easy.

"What the hell".Someone yelled. I didn't see or recognize who, because I was too busy to try not to laugh. He is not hurt badly or something, so i can laugh...right?

"...But..."Mr Rogers didn't know what to say either. Flash finally seems to understand what is happening, because he stands up."You weren't that easy the last time"

"I-I-I"He stuttered

"...Kid, are you playing easy on me?"Mr Rogers laughed a little. The others laugh too. He just stared, not knowing what to say.

"I-"

"Oh my gosh kid."He sighs.

"...Yeah I did"He said and quickly went to the couch and sat down. Everyone was trying so hard not to laugh, including me. But when they heard what Flash said they gave up. The room burst out laughing. Even i let out a small laugh. Flash just sat there, blushing like crazy and looking at the floor.

That stops when he stands up. Everyone looks at him and he sits back down.

"Alriiiiight"Mrs Potts-Stark tried to talk in this awkward situation "Something new?"She asks.

"Actually yes. I got A on my math test"Liar

"I guess this is cool"Mr Barton said.

"What grates do you usually have?"Ms Romanoff asked him. She was looking straight into his eyes.

"Straight A's"He said with a weird voice.

"...Can you tell us what happened with you?"Mr Maximoff asks in his sokovian accent. This is what everyone was thinking"I mean you weren't like...that the last time we met"

"What do you mean? I have always been like that?"Flash got this self-confidence, probably from the whole spiderman thing. He was always self-confident, but now he probably thinks he is better than everyone here.He looked at Mr Maximoff in exactly this way. Like he is better than him. Disgusting. He noticed this and shut up, getting closer to his sibling.

"You was always like that?"Mr Barnes asked shocked."So you're telling me you were acting last week."

Everyone looked surprised and some sort of disgusted. If they only knew. This is the second time today, when I wanted to just break the vent and get inside.

"Yeah i guess"A pause.

"Cut the bullshit boy. What are you hiding?"This is exactly what i was thinking is going to happen. Ms Romanoff finally stopped being quiet.

"I-I-I'm not h-hiding anything"Yeah sure Flash. Like someone believes you.

"Flash!!!"She said with anger in her vice.