Part 13

With Tony

  So he has been in the tower before huh? It's weird why he didn't tell me the reason he was here.

It's finally the time to go down. I went through the living room and everyone looked at me. After i tell them where i was about to go-

"Tony please please please"

"Clint for the last time-no"

"But i want to meet him too. It's not fair that you will meet him and we won't."I swear he is like a giant baby. They want to come with me today in the intern labs.

"Life isn't fair Katniss. It would be suspicious for all Avengers to go to meet the new interns. Plus i want to be the one who will meet him first."

"Selfish"He murmured but all of us heard him. "At least vents?"

"Clint no, you always fall from the vents" He groaned loudly.

"Tony, can i come? I'm the CEO of the company and it was supposed to be me who greeted them." I look at Pepper and sigh. I can't find a reason why she can't come.

"Ugh fine. But don't get used to it. And for the others- he will intern here every day except weekends, so you will meet him eventually."They brighten up at this.

Thor is in Asgard, Steve, Sam and Bucky are on a mission. That means less people who want to meet him on his first day.

Me and Pepper take the elevator and when the doors open everyone gasps, looking at us. I mean we are pretty handsome, especially me, but come on. I give them my paparazzi smile . The head of this lab (I think) walked to us.

"Hello M-mr Stark and Mrs Potts-Stark. How can i help you?" He have this strange energy. I don't like him. It's just his fake smile, or his arrogance I don't know, but I don't like him. I drop my smile.

"We are here to greet the new interns."He nodded a little confused and started to guide us to the small group of around 9 teenagers. Normally i won't be that excited about meeting random kids, but i know that one of them is my-THE kid. I start looking for him. I heard the elevator dings.

With Peter

I stepped out and look around. It wasn't that fancy as the Avengers's private floor, but is it still awesome. Plus this is lab. I never have the opportunity to work in something like that. I know I can't work on my Spiderman suit here because it's too risky, but the things the other interns are making are almost as awesome as the suit. I noticed that it's not that noisy. It's actually really quiet except for the whispers, which I ignored.

"You can continue with the work you have"Someone yelled. I look at the way the voice comes from. I see a group of people around my age. I start walking to them, thinking that these people are the other new interns.

"Are you Peter Parker?"One of the interns stopped me. He looks more fancy...like he is the boss here and everyone has to listen to him, even if they don't want to. He was with black hair and dark green eyes, who showed professionalism and confidence. The way he said these words was...bored and little mean.

"Y-yes I am"I said and smiled at him. He didn't return my smile and started walking away with a quick 'follow me'.

We went to the same group I was about to go to. Then i see the reason why everyone was so...weird. TONY STARK AND PЕPPАR POTTS-STARK. They are shaking hands with one of the new interns. I was dumbfounded. I mean i meet them yesterday, but this is different. Now I'm not Spiderman. Yesterday I was shocked to meet them. It's weird now and i really don't know what to do. As i was looking at him i think about last night. This was my best night ever. I think he notice my staring because he start walking to me. Did i embarrassed myself. Definitely.