Part 9

With Peter

"Hey Ned, do you want to hang out today?" I say to Ned, while trying to keep my phone to my ear. At the same time I was trying to carry some boxes from the basement. Тhere were old May items in the boxes that made me throw them away.

"Sure dude. We can invite MJ too. Movie night at my place?"

"Sounds good, but can you call MJ? I am kinda busy right now." I was also a little shy, but he didn't need to know that.

"Sure. 6 pm sounds good?" At that moment I dropped one of the little boxes. As I was trying to take the box I dropped more and more and in the end all the boxes were on the ground."FRICK"

"What was that? Are you ok?"

"Yeah yeah, just drop some boxes.6 pm it's good. See you later"After I heard a 'Bye' from the other line, I hung up and started to carry the boxes again.

(Time skip to 6 pm)

"Hey dude. MJ it's already here. Come in, we have snacks and pizza"

As soon as I came in, MJ greeted me.

"Hey Loser. Took you long enough" She was already laying on the couch. Soon we joined her and decided to watch The little Mermaid.

After the movie ended we just talk for hours until all of us received a message

"Isn't it weird that all of us have a notification at the same time.I mean, we have a group chat, but it only includes the three of us?"MJ said with a little confused tone. We all are confused. Each of our small group pulled out their phone

"Stark Industries wants to inform you that you..."Everyone says at the same time. None of us have unlocked the phones, so we just read from the notification that was on the screen.

"Omg omg omg OMG OMG"Ned was more than excited.

"How about we see at the same time?" We all agree on that.

I open my phone and then the email.

Stark Industries wants to inform you that you have passed the test. Congratulations on the new work Mr Parker.

I stop reading. That's the information i need most now.I look around and see MJ, not surprised at all and Ned, who is looking disappointed.

"Did you get it?"I ask. I can say from his face that he isn't

"No, MJ?"

"No, Peter?"Now she turns to me. I don't know what to answer. It's kinda awkward that I made it and they didn't.

"Mhm?"I don't really know what to answer, so i play dumb. Maybe I can tell them that i'm not accept them. That way Ned will not feel sad or... Whatever he is

"Did you get accepted?"Now Ned asks. I can't hide my smile anymore. I smiled at him, like a really big smile.

"DUDE YOU MAKE IT???"He was bouncing in excitement. "CONGRATS...PETER...That's so cool"MJ just hug me.I didn't expect the hug, because it's rarely happening, but it's nice. Gosh i love my friends.

"So now you can read the other part of the email. Out aloud."We laugh at Ned's excitement. I start on Monday at 4 pm, which is after school. Also i check the money i will get.. and ohh boi...It was fucKING TWICE AT THE MONEY I GET PAID BEFORE. Now I was bouncing in excitement too. I can't wait to tell MRB and the others and May.Wait.MAY.I have to tell her. If she figured it out that i get twice the money as before and don't tell her...I will be left homeless. Maybe my thoughts were on my face because MJ asked me