Part 20

With The Avengers

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH"Natasha yelled."Can we go back to Flash... I think he is lying us about something"

"He said he didn't have his web shooters"Steve said. Everyone looked at him with a terrifying look"But we saw him swinging with something in his arms right?"They sigh.

"I have a lot of questions"Clint turns to Nat.

"You think I figured it out right?"He nodded"Didn't you say you are a super spy too?"

"Come on Nat if you know something can you tell us?"She stared at him, thinking. Then she stands up and goes to his backpack.

Everyone was watching her. She pulls out some books and one paper. When she looks at the paper she sighs.

"And another lie. He said he has an A on his test right?"They nodded"Well he lie us again. He have C. I think that kid thinks we are stupid or something"She said and continue to dig into his bag.

Turns out he didn't have that many books with him. From what they knew he isn't poor or something, so this is his decision.

"He wasn't like that the last time"Thor said. Everyone agreed.

"I'm going into my lab"Tony announced and stood up.

Bruce also decided to go to his lab. Steve and Sam go to the training room, while Wanda, Clint and Pietro decide to play a movie. Bucky and Thor also joined them and Pepper went to talk to Tony.

Everyone was thinking one thing-what happened to him. Did the whole glory and popularity change him? But in less than a week?

Natasha stood up and almost ran to the elevator. The people in the room were confused, but didn't question it, because it's...well...Natasha.

With Peter

"Oh my gosh Ms Romanoff...Hi...I mean Hi" My voice was high even with the voice changer, so i try to lower it a little.

"Hi Flash"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. She thinks I'm Flash.

"H-hi... What are you...what are you doing here?"

"To talk. Can i sit"She pointed at the place next to me. I nodded and she did it.

"What do you want to talk about?"I ask her. She looked at me with eyes full with suspicious

"I have a few questions, but first why don't you take off that mask?"I stare at her. While I gave myself time to think she inspected me. I shook my head after a while"So it's true?You are not Flash"

"W-What...No, i'm Flash. It's just... easier to see in the dark with the mask on"Ok that's a one good lie.

"So you can win against Captain America in hand to hand combat, but a week after, you cant even punch him normally?"

"Yes?"That sounds more like a question"I-I mean-"

"Spidey I know you aren't Flash, but I still have a question"I sigh. You can't lie to a spy obviously. I just sign and nodded"Why are you not exposing him?"

"...Look...This guy...lets just say i know him outside of this mask and...he is...well stupid"I started.

"Yeah, I already know that"I smile.

"Anyway...There is no need for me, exposing him, he is going to do it in less than 2 weeks. Yes I can do it, but it will be way more funnier than if he does it...Plus i want to see what is going to happen if i reveal myself and for what i see, that would not be anytime soon"I told her.