How are they supposed to get on, here, if they barely can reach their feet with their hands?
Do they know what dancers really are?

Wooyoung thought to himself. It was not that he thought of being the best dancer on the whole world, but he felt like he had that something more because he studied a lot. He had always been so much into dancing that other people couldn't understand. That was, in his vision, what made him different.

"Hey, Wooyoung! How was your breakfast? I'm not sure to like toast with eggs... I hope they won't starve us."

"Hi, Seonghwa" the shorter one replied with a little, shy smirk. "I actually ate both mine e Yeonjun's... I felt I needed energy for the upcoming class!" He didn't really know how to deal with the social interaction with people, but, afterall, he couldn't just hide in his spot forever.

"Yeah, he eats a lot." Yeonjun added "If they're going to starve us, the first one driving crazy will be Wooyoung, trust me."

While Wooyoung was punching his friend's arm, someone entered the room, interrupting their thoughts and their dialogue.

"Hi guys! I'm Mina Myoung, your teacher for today, and one of your tutors during the next two months.
We will be having a two hours lesson. This time, it will just be an open class*, to make you gain confidence in this kind of training routine.
By the way, I guess everyone of you is already confident with dancing. Don't be scared, I know you all can do it.
In this first phase of the training, we won't destroy your confidence, at all. Be sure to know your weaknesses in order to work on them more than on your strenghts. This is just the beginning because it's going to get worse from day to day. I am going to become worse, from day to day.
But I don't want to scare you anymore! Just let's take ten minutes of warm-up before going full into the choreo! Are you ready?"

[*open class is a class where you're just taught a choreo and you dance to it, then at the end the teacher makes some "groups" to make everyone shine and to highlight the best ones of the class. Like, you go, they teach you and then you come back home, without a "deeper study" you know]

She said with a smile, inviting everyone to have an excited reaction.
The boys all started to stretch more intensely, now split into the ones with scared looks into their eyes, and the most happier ones, way too excited about the lesson to start. Wooyoung was among the second group.

Soon after, the girl started to explain some steps and the lesson started.
It felt like 5 minutes, instead it took more than an hour to finish the whole choreography. At that point, the dancers were supposed to dance to it confidently. Again, Wooyoung was sure about his ability.

At this point, Mina started to make little groups of five people to make them dance alone and let the other watch them. This way, they could start to get to know each other, and figure out who was struggling most with dancing.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong seemed to be both good, but, in Wooyoung's opinion, Seonghwa lacked in confidence, he wasn't sure about how to proper move his whole body on the music, whereas Hongjoong was very charismatic, but lacked some focus in the steps to make facials.

Wooyoung dances with Yeonjun and some guys who turned out to be a certain Minho, Wooseok and Seunghyun.
He started almost instantly to feel into the music, forgetting about the eyes focusing on him, not caring at all about the others' opinion. He did his performance thinking he was the only one in that room.

The last group had this little guy called Jeongin, then Yeosang and others he still haven't met.
He couldn't help but notice this, he'd say, little guy, who seemed to have a lot of energy while dancing. He had already noticed his presence due to his staying right next to the teacher, and his bright pink hair. He felt like he was doing everything on purpose to make himself stand over the others.
His dance and facial seemed to be literally above the expectations and the average. He seemed to have a very unique way to move his body, and he never misses an expression.

We see can already see you by your bubblegum hair, dude. Don't need to make all these facials just at the first lesson.
Fly down.

Wooyoung and the others started to collect their things, as soon as the lesson got to an end. They all talking about how they felt, what they could or couldn't do during the class, and even complimenting each other after the groups' session.

"You're really smooth, teach me how to!"
"I couldn't do properly that thing with the shoulder, aish."

Some of them, instead, including the pink-haired little one, just ran away from the studio, not giving a hint of interest in engaging with other people.

Well, seems like mr. pinky one doesn't like complimenting others.
Gross.

Wooyoung, Yeonjun and their new-made mates, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Jeongin left together to go to their following lesson: singing.

.

.

Ushh the competition is starting hehe 😈 wait for it!