Chapter 14 (Make It Up)

Start from the beginning

"Go on, then." With that cue, Hana quickly ran inside toward the playing ground with the cats impatiently as her feet brought her to her cats. I could already see one waiting for her from our position.

"Bye Oppa, Unnie!" Hana quickly ran into the deeper part of the store, leaving us in the main lobby

"Bye Oppa, Unnie!" Hana quickly ran into the deeper part of the store, leaving us in the main lobby. We only waved at her disappearing figure before we couldn't see her anymore. While (Y/N) just stood there on the front door, looking at me with his usual smile I loved... did I just say that?"

"How are you doing?" Ah-Yeong came closer with her arms opened with her loving smile I saw every time I stepped foot in her pet shop.

"I'm good." We gave each other a big bear hug to each other. I didn't know why but we did this every time we met each other. Even though we didn't meet that often, I didn't put a thought of the why we had to. "How about you?"

"Oh, I'm good. You know that..." She let go and her smile turned into a smirking face I had been seeing for the past few days. Yeah... her too. Why does everyone smirk at me these days?! "Especially after seeing you with a gorgeous man." She mentioned (Y/N) as 'gorgeous man'

T-THIS AGAIN?!

(Y/N) who heard it, instantly looked away toward whatever he could use to avert his gaze. "H-He's not my boyfriend, Unnie!" I quickly blurted out.

When I looked at him again, I could see a little pink on his cheeks- Wait, don't tell me he's blushing! Ugh, what's wrong with people these days?! First Unnies, even Hana, and now Ah-Yeong too?! Am I in different Earth than usual?!

Ah-Yeong who was enjoying the view of us blushing, laughed at us. "I'm just messing with you." She walked closer toward (Y/N). "I'm Ah-Yeong! Nice to meet you!" she raised her hand to him.

(Y/N) lifted his face a little before the boy shook it awkwardly while trying to keep an eye contact on her. "I-I'm (Y/N)..." His lips wobbled because of the embarrassment.

UGH, why does he look so cute when he's embarrassed?! "Well, well, look who's smiling there?" Oh no! I let my thought controlled my face as I unconsciously let out a smile right on his face! "And here I thought he's not your boy, Chaeyoung."

"He's not!" I said it, yet unwillingly for an unknown reason. "E-Enough teasing! We want to play with Hana, right (Y/N)?" (Y/N)'s just gave us nods in agreement.

"Oh come on, you should enjoy your time with (Y/N) Oppa! Hana is in the right hand, trust me!" she lightly poked my shoulder with her smirk still carved on her face, teasing me by calling him 'Oppa'. And, it wasn't very good for my cherry face.

"Seriously, I want to-" then I was reminded by myself, about the real reason I went out today... the real reason that wasn't even for Hana. To the embarrassing time, a few words I said to him a few days ago was replayed in my head.

Tell you what, to make it up for tonight, how about we hang out this Sunday?

Those were words I said to him when I realized he felt out of place around me and my friends. "It's okay." (Y/N) suddenly spoke up, making me a little surprised. "I could wait by the café until you two are done."