The blonde licked his lips, nervously turning around and picking up the boy in his arms, the small coconut head resting on his shoulder and Taehyung's hand tucked under his bumbum.

The blonde stepped forward, laying his son down, his fingers caressing through the boy's locks out of a habit, as he sat down in between the elder and the kid, his figure defensive.

"Why didn't you tell anyone that he had abused you Taehyung, why ?" The elder asked, connecting the dots of Jaehyun's abusive father and the kid being Taehyung's son.

"We could have helped you!" He exclaimed, startling the blonde who refused to meet his eyes as the male sighed but his head snapped at the other when heard a sob.

"How c-could I ? I-i deserved that, it w-was my fault.." The blonde cried out, painful sobs leaving his mouth as the other's eyes softened.

"No Taehyung, it wasn't your fault. You don't deserve that- No one does!"

The blonde continued to sob, hiccups past his lips, eyes teary as his cheeks and nose tainted red adorably. The male in front of him wanted to hug the other but didn't.

"Taehyung.." The soft call caught his attention as he looked at the elder with a red nose and wet cheeks.

"Did you- did you give birth to Jaehyun willingly ?" The elder asked, voice filled with hesitation and fear as the blonde broke down into loud cries,

"He, h-he s-sexually h-harassed m-me, h-hyung.." A gasp left Yoongi's mouth, the male instantly rushed to Taehyung, capturing him in his arms he tried to shush the younger man up.

"I will fucking kill him!" The elder uttered in rage, clenching his jaw, rubbing the boy's back.

The blonde continued to sob on Yoongi's shoulder, tears wetting Yoongi's shirt, the male didn't let go of the blonde unless his cries turned into soft sniffles but the next words gave shivers down his spine.

"We have to tell Jungkook!"

Yoongi said but was startled when Taehyung broke the hug, his eyes wide in fear and panic as he stumbled back almost falling down from the bed.

His chocolate brown orbs instantly fell on Jaehyun as the blonde rushed to the kid, hugging his tiny body in his own arms.

"We can't! W-we can't please." He cried out loud, Yoongi looking pitiful at the fear filled state of the blonde.

"He can help you, Taehyung."

"No! H-he, he w-will kill my baby!" Taehyung cried out, his arms tightening on his sleeping son, eyes shut as they spilled tears.

"You aren't trying to understand Taehyung, Jungkook hates you- his hate for you will not let you live, his hate will leave you traumatised and I don't want you to suffer anymore." Yoongi exclaimed, voice raising but dying down, Taehyung's heart rapidly beating inside his limbs.

"H-he, he will kill J-Jaehyun!" The blonde cried out, crawling back as he looked up at the elder with bloodshot teary eyes.

"And why the fuck you care for him ? He is forced on you! He isn't your son!" Before Yoongi could think, those words were rolling out from his tongue which he regretted instantly when saw Taehyung's eyes suddenly looking at his with terror.

"No! N-no, he is, i-is my everything, m-my baby, I-i can't.." The male rambled fearfully, shifting back more from Yoongi when the other tried to hug him.

Taehyung broke down into loud cries, trying to get away from Yoongi's grip, who didn't let go of the younger one when he thrashed in his arms.

"Shh- Taehyung, I am sorry, so sorry." Yoongi whispered.