24

heeeey how y'all doing 💚

Also I e been lazy with editing so forget any misspellings; this chapter and last chapter were somehow amped in quality so forgive the misspellings lol

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
October 30
Friday

"Hyung..." the tan omega called out from his bed.

Glancing over from his computer where he was doing some work related things, the manager asked, "What is it Hyuck?"

The youngest sighed, "You know how Yuta hyung is having a pup?" Dongyoung nodded, only half listening, "After it's born he'll have to take care of it for some time afterwards..." the youngest paused for a second, "So that'll mean he'll be absent from promoting and everything for around a year, two years; so when will he be back?" The next sentence he said was dripping in longing, sadness, it made Dongyoung pause what he was doing and get up and hug the omega.

"I miss him."

Yuta was a warm member, though he always flaunted his manliness whenever he could, and in Dongyoung's eyes was quite childish at times and needs to be taken care of, the Japanese cared for the members like family; he lived to shower –especially the younger ones– the members with love. Even though on camera it seems as if the only member he really gives affection to was Mark, off camera he cares for every member in his own way.

With Donghyuck he would play the omega's favorite games with him, in the practice rooms would teach him and they would learn fun choreographies together, he'd even let the younger bother him with hugs and kisses on the cheek as to relieve Taeil from having to suffer all of them. The two being the jokesters of the group, of course they got along amazingly. Even when they were trainees they got along, Donghyuck liking to stick with Yuta as he admired the alpha, when they met the younger was only thirteen and the elder seventeen, and had even wished to be an alpha like the elder; though his presentation as an omega kind of ruin those plans.

   Donghyuck has a completely valid reason to miss the elder. A valid reason for why Dongyoung was now rubbing his back as he hugged the youngest as the omega cried a few tears into his neck, his flowery scent tinted rotten.

🍷

"I'm like, going to be the best uncle ever."

"You?" The eldest scoff, looking at the omega who was playing with Louis alongside Guangheng. "I doubt Sicheng would let you even babysit the pup for a day without supervision!" The other guys laugh seeing the face Yongqin pulled.

The Thai sat up on the floor, "I'm going to spoiler the little fucker rotten! And I'll have the title as best uncle!"

Xuxi scoffed, laughing, "Nah! I'll be the best uncle!"

Sitting and eating at the table, Dejun interrupted, "How can you be an uncle when you yourself act like a child youself?"

"Dui dui!"

Kun snorted, because it's true, this giant alpha really acts opposite to how he looks. It never ceases to amaze me.

The youngest piped up from where he was paying with Leon, answering in English, mostly directed to Ten, "You you know, I hope they name him Eleven."

Kun looked just as confused as Ten was as he asked, "Why? Why Eleven?"

Yangyang broke in smile, "Because he's going to be better than you. He'll dance better than you, sing better you." He then proceeded to slap, in order, his thigh, knee, and hands, making the classic ba-dum-sss. Ten looked at him as if the beta was high during an interview, Kun looked disappointed, Xuxi was laughing his ass off, Dejun was trying not to choke on his ore-O's, and Guangheng was shouting "Oohh! Burn!"