Arnav and Akash had searched every possible place where Khushi could be . Her favorite panipuri stall , her favorite Lucknowi sweet center , etc ... and now they were standing in front of each other , before the Devimayya's Temple . Both had dejected look on their faces , which clearly told them that the other had no information about Khushi . 

Arnav dejectedly sat on the chair placed their , resting his head in his palms and his elbows on his knees . 

He inhaled and exhaled deeply

He inhaled and exhaled deeply . His face was full wet of tears and eyes red . He was whimpering as his body shivered because of pain , nervousness , angst , anxiety and last but not the least HATRED for himself . He was scared ... SCARED TO LOSE KHUSHI . He knows how dangerous Anjali is .... but still , still he let Khushi go to her maternal home alone . He was continuously praying to Khushi's DM to keep her safe and sound . 

Yea !! THE ASR WAS CONTINUOUSLY CHANTING DM'S NAME WHICH HIS WIFE DOES IN HER WORRY . AND WHY IS THAT ?? JUST BECAUSE HE NOW WANTS TO HAVE A LITTLE BIT FAITH ON KHUSHI'S DM . JUST FOR HIS WIFE'S SAFETY . PRAYING TO DM TO KEEP HER FAVORITE WORSHIPER SAFE . HIS WIFE SAFE . 

He slowly walked the temple , took his shoes off , climbed the stairs and stood in front of the idol . He went of his knees , joined his hands , closed his eyes , resting his forehead in his joint hands , bowing in front of the idol . 

Arnav : DM ... I never believed in you . First you snatched my parents from me , then you made me punish my love for my worthless sister , who was actually never mine . You made me punish the person who cared for me .. and for whom I punished them ?? For the people who were acting to love me , to care for me . WHY ?? Why do you always do this to me ?? Don't you want me to live happily anytime in my life . 

Even after all that you did not stop ... you snatched my baby from me ... our baby from us ... you snatched our love symbol from us also ... Is that not enough for you ?? Can't we for once live happily in our life ?? What have we done that you give us punishment every-time ??....... 

From my birth , from my birth till now I have not asked anything from you ... I have not asked a single thing from you but now ... for the first and last time in my life I will ask you for something . Please save my wife ... please save her !! If you want than take me away from this world but please not her . I want my wife safe and sound . If you wanted to take her with you forever than please .... please don't do that !! Instead you can take me with you ... I will not tell anything but please save her . I BEG YOU . Please save my wife . You have already made her suffer  much in the past but please now don't do this to my love ....... 

People ask so many things from you everyday na ?? And sometimes you give them what they ask for also . Please grant my prayer also . This is the first thing I have asked you from the time I have stepped to this world . You took my mumma away , my baby away from me but please don't take her . I will die !! I will die if anything happens to her ... please listen to my prayer and save my love ... please !!