"Your Rain"

Book cover by: AlvaRichie1  (go check them out on twitter!)
______________________________________
So some of these chapters are gonna be named after songs sometimes like this book Is called your rain this chapter marks the beginning so it'll have the same name. listen to this song i'll make sense of what will happen and go on in this Story well enjoy also....

Warning: this story will have lots of angst, hints of suicide, abuse, Rape, Etc. please don't read this if your under age or don't like any of these.                                                                                

-

It was raining to be honest. I loved the rain. it reminds me of myself. cold gloomy depressed. most of all everyone hates the rain. just like they hate me.

"Hey Bennett get your ass down here and get to school already!" my mom yells up to me i groan and put on my goggles and grab my bag and walk down i grab my lunch and head out without speaking. "sigh why did i have to be born unlucky. and have a family who cares." I then head to school and walk in i head to my locker and before i could open it i was shoved into it. 

"Heh take that loser!" said one of the popular as well as school bullies his name was Scaramouche, him and the other 3 Tartaglia, Dottore and Signora. Everyone fears them well a few do. "Scaramouche leave him alone!" I look over to see Mona and Fischl run over to me.

"Tsk Mona let me tease him more you no his bad luck will rub onto you, and i don't want anything to happen to you babe." heh yup you heard right Scaramouche and Mona are dating he treats her bad sometimes but would keep her safe no matter what she belongs to him. Same with Tartaglia he to is in a relationship with the professor. Mr.Zhongli. as for Dottore and Signora heh there for another time.

"No Scaramouche if you hurt him again i'm done with you." the hallways went silent... "Ohhh Shit dude Scaramouche you pushed it man. she's pissed with you." Tartaglia bursts into a fit of laughter. "Shut up Childe. now as for you...you belong to me alright if it makes you happy i'll stop bothering him." she then smiles. "good boy now lets get to class." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Bennett are you alright?" i look over and see Aether Lumine and Fischl. "huh? oh uh y-yea i'm fine. well i better get to class see you at lunch." with that i run off.

-

I sat down and listen to our lecture it was long and boring talking about ancient ruins and city nations and war of the gods etc, i look to my right and see Tartaglia leaning over to get a glimpes of Professor Zhongli's ass. and when Mr. Zhongli passed by Tartaglia's desk. Tartaglia would smirk and slap his ass in the middle of a important lecture. which would cause Zhongli to get mad and to see him at lunch time. 

when he's really mad sends him out of the class. today was a normal day and professor Zhongli was in a calm mood so it would be them seeing each other at lunch. and yes everyone knows that there dating and no one cares.

"Alright class were gonna be doing group projects and i will be assigning you all partners." I sat there in fear oh no.... i'm gonna be paired with someone what if it's Tartaglia? he would just let me only do it. and end up leaving me to go fuck Zhongli somewhere. I look around Amber is here so i might have the chance to be paired up with her. let's see Chongyun and Xingqiu? mmm no besides Chongyun doesn't want me near Xingqiu for some odd reason. 

"Alright here we go. Chongyun and Xingqiu you two are partners. Amber you and Noelle are partners. Childe you and Mona are paired together." i hear a sigh from Tartaglia. " great now im gonna have Scaramouche on my ass making sure im not touching his girl." "Bennett your gonna be paired with Razor." everyone went silent. even me my face went white.  

I can hear the other students whispering on how unlucky i was to be paired with a loner. and that he can get violent when others are near his personal space. 

after that everyone got up and walked to there partner to discuss there work. I got up and headed to Razor. I can feel everyone staring at me. "um hey i'm your partner i'll try not to get in your way or space Razor." he looks at me and slowly nods. "um once were done i we wont have to worry about me being in your space." he growls a bit. "Bennett right?...you talk...to much." i sat there. and look down. "Ah...s-sorry".

"Which one do you think we should do?" Razor sits there and sighs and leans over and looks at the workbook. "the seven wonders of the world? wow that sounds cool!" i grab out my note book and start taken notes... and pull out my phone and and start looking some things up. Razor starts doing the same and try to get more info on the Seven wonders. 

-Time passes and after school comes 

"Man today went on forever." i head into the school boys washroom and go to do business until i heard 3 boys walk in and start talking. i recognized them right away. i was to scared to move but i had to. i quickly pull up my pants and flush and open the door we all made eye contact. stayed silent. like we all knew what will happen next. i run to the exit but get pulled back inside by Tartaglia and Dottore and thrown to the floor.

"Heh were do you think your going huh Bennett?" Tartaglia says in a annoyed tone. "you no today you are just everywhere and guess what my girlfriend is not here to stop me." he smirks  and grabs the collar of my shirt. and pins me to the wall and punches my stomach. "ugh gah!" i cough and groan in pain he leans me over and starts kneeing me 5 times in my gut. i then fall over and cough again a bit of blood coming out. 

"heh maybe a bit more. huh you los-huh? wait you are. don't come any closer! Childe! Dottore! lets go!" with that the 3 of them run off.

my vision is a bit blurry but i can see who helped it was..."R-Razor?" he looks at me. "are you ok?" he seemed concerned about me. "a-a little but i mean im used to it." he looks at all the scars bruises and cuts on me. " are all of these from those bullies?" i look at my arms and legs. " no not all of them these....came from my parents. as well as myself." he looks at me. " your parents hurt you? also what you mean? as well as yourself?" I look down and away from him. "Bennett don't tell me..." i stayed silent. " Yea im a cutter." before i could say anything i get hit in the head. 

"that's bad why not talk to teacher or the councilor or principle." razor says i then look to him and said. "i have they don't care so i gave up. it doesn't matter anyways i wont be graduating next year." he looked at me confused. " why wont you graduate.?" i looked him in the eyes. "because I'll be dead and would have committed suicided." razor goes in shock and slaps me hard across the face. "Don't throw away life. it hard now but soon it'll get better." i sigh and get up. "I should head home thanks again for saving me." he nods and i walk out of the washroom and head home. 

" that was weird that was the most i've heard him talk,... i will admit his voice is hot."

"Bennett...he's different compared to others that has been near me. he's broken. but how do i fix? If he gets bullied like this alot then i'll have to keep an eye on him."

-

Our Fate will be starting soon under the midnight Moon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here it is the first chapter what do you think so far please tell me your thoughts.