42: Create Those Ultimate Moves

Start from the beginning

Is that was he's calling us taking over?

I guess?

"Take Iida's Reciproburst, for example. This sort of temporary boost in speed is valuable enough that it falls into the category of excellence we're booking for." Ectoplasm concluded.

"I've been doing an ultimate move all along?" Iida and Rin asked at the same time. Iida was shaking with excitement but Rin just had a questioning look on her face.

"So, it's basically our secret weapon? Something that gives us the edge so we can win no matter who or what we're facing." Sato asked for clarification.

"There's a smart boy." Midnight complimented with a wink. "For example, how Kamui Woods is able to use his Lacquered Chain Prison to capture opponents in an instant. That's exactly what we want to see."

"The training camp was interrupted. But the practice you did get in to develop you quirks was part of the process needed to create these defining abilities. Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next 10 days or so." Aizawa explained while behind him Cementos made multiple pillars that had different heights. Ectoplasm made copies of himself and one stood on ever pillar. "Prepare for intensive training. In addition you should think about how you can improve your costumes, especially now that you have a better understanding of your quirks. I expect each of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?"

"Yes sir!" The class responded with enthusiasm.

~•~

Rin stood on one of the higher pillars and looked at her hand, trying to come up with some move she could create. She looked around at the others and tried to get some inspiration.

"How about, inky shield!?"

"No."

"Wrecking ball of spikes!"

"No."

"Scythes of death!"

"No, ugh. Why is this so complicated."

"We unlike everyone here, we've never thought about an ultimate move."

"And you got me not too long ago."

"Guess I might as well practice with having two simbyotes. Actually, Riot can I try some of the moves you do?" The dual haired girl asked the silver head. Her arms formed into two silver scythes and she slashed the stone dummies head clean off its shoulders.

"It seems Riot is very strong." The dual haired girl turned around and saw Ectoplasm standing close by. "I've been informed of the Riot situation. It's a very good idea to see your limits with your new partner in crime."

"I was thinking of trying some possible combinations with the two. Venom's tendrils like to act like strong ropes that can do anything. Riot prefers to create his tendrils into weapons, such as scythes, or maces. But both of them can turn into shield so there are a lot of combinations I could do."

"Have you ever tried letting them both take over?" The teacher asked and Rin's eyes widened.

"I...I don't think it would be a good idea to let both of them take control." She said with a lowered head, causing a shadow to cover her eyes.

"Why is that?"

"...I don't have any control of Venom when he would take control. And when his hunger kicks in everyone, including my closest friends look like food to him. I don't even wanna know what that would be like if both of them took control."