2

A/n
This is more of a info chapter so kinda boring but next chapter gets somewhere i promise 🥺 anyways I know y'all came from thoses playlist so if y'all wanna pet too we"ll see 😳🤣😉 But fr guys thank you it makes me so happy y'all like my lil short stories now....on with the chapter

"....I swear I'm gonna kill shiggy when I get back from this entrance exam..."

You grumbled as you walked towards the infamous College.

Ever since that night were Tomura had explained to the group what the next plan was you had avoided being around the league at all coast until they texted you that today was the entrance exam.

"Ugh alright I'm here....and damn this buildings big"

You said in thought as you walked in only to see that you were a bit early. You sat down on the back of the big classroom and patiently waited for others to fill in the empty seats. As the time flew you started to scroll through your phone only to have a message from toga pop up as soon as you were gonna click something else.

"Good luck bestieeeee I know you can do it ;)"

You sighed with a slight smile as you tried to think of what you were going to reply to the text but then suddenly the room went dark and all you hear from the other examiners is

"What's going on"

Then you all focus your attention

As you hear an announcer voice start speaking

"ALLLLL RIGHTTT WHOSSS READYYYY FORRR THISSSS EXAMMMMM"

Then the lights turned on...showcasing a man with crazy hair.

Everybody stoped and looked towards the front of the class and stayed completely silent

"Okay....not a big fan of presentations huh"

The crazy man said while everybody kept staying still not responding to him

"Well anyways let's get in with it..."

As he explained the main event... a pink haired girl suddenly scooted in towards your direction and you suddenly started to do the same realizing she came in late

"Ah Im sorry to bother you but I came in late as you can see... can you tell me what's going on?"

You looked at her and said

"Oh it's okay mama basically there's these robots that are worth a certain amount of points and you just gotta beat them and that's it...oh and the big robots are worth nothing so don't even try"

She smiled at you and said

"I'm Mina by the way thanks girly"

"Y/n and it's no biggie"

You both giggled as the crazy man ended up his speech saying it was time to go and get changed for the exam.

You soon parted ways with Mina only to find yourself all alone with other exam takers getting ready to start

Then all of a sudden with no warning you hear

"REAAADDYYYYYY.....GOOOOO"

In a flash you ran and started taking out robots left and right. You though since you didn't have a quirk you wouldn't be able to pass, As a precaution you took the written exams just to get in general studies if you couldn't make your goal of passing the hero exam come true. But yet as time flew you let yourself go flipping and twisting and using other people's mistakes as weapons and slides and all kinds of leverage to get yourself where you needed to be to take out the robots...then you had stoped for a second and meet eyes with one of the other examines. In that moment you stop and stared because you swore you had seen him before but before you could get a good look the man had vanished and you kept on going till the buzzer went off.

*BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP*

Then again...crazy man spoke

"ALLL RIGHT LADIESSSS ANDDD GENTELLLMEENNNN TIMESSS UPPP NOW IF ANYBODY IS HURT WE HAVE A NURSE ON STANDBY SHE WILL COME TO YOU IF YOU ARE INJURED IF NOT THEN PLEASE EXIT USING THE ENTRANCE YOU CAME THROUGH AND EXPECT YOUR LETTER FROM UA IN TWO WEEKS FROM NOW... NOW EVERYBODY SAY IT WITH ME....PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAA"

.....silence......

"Okay never mind then bye..."

With that you walked out towards the locker rooms and got your stuff and ran out of UA towards the leagues hideout

When you got there you looked both ways again and walked in and again toga greeted you with the knife at your throat

"Y/NNNNN AGAINNN I TOLD YOUUUU DONT SCAREEE USSSS 0.0"

She then gave you a smol smooch on your cheek and then you hugged her saying

"IM GONNA KILL HIMMMM....but first can kurogiri make me a cocktail I think I deserve it and his cocktails are always the best"

You look towards him as he smiles? At you and says

"Of course sweetheart...and tomuras in the back playing games if you were wondering"

"Thanks giri your the best T~T"

Then you made your way towards the bar and chives down your drink and then made your way to open the back door only to find shiggy playing video games...

"....you....are....soooo....DEAD"

A/n
What's gonna happens 0.O oooo scaryyyy😭🤣