I turned my head, Taehyung's head was resting on the wall, his eyes were closed. Despite all the blood I could admire his golden skin and sharp jawline. His dark messy hair fell on his eyes and I couldn't deny, he was damn charming.

"Why would I have something to win?" I answered, a heavy sigh leaving my lips, I looked down at my lap.

"He's right, and I think everyone's wondering why you suddenly came last time" Jimin added, this time he locked eyes with me. He looked tired as hell, I wanted to take them with me so they could take a shower and eat. But I couldn't.

"You are lovers aren't you?" I could hear the cockyness in Taehyung's voice, I gave him a death glare that he couldn't see because this arrogant prick didn't deign to look at me.

"I'm being nice. Accept it and stop asking questions." I coldly added and I heard him scoffed. He finally looked at me with his dark eyes, a weird feeling rose inside me.

"You better go back to your boyfriend, he'd be worried" he said, tilting his head to the door.

"You didn't answer us" Jimin added, giving me a pleading look.

I sat up, dusting my legs. "Hide the medical supplies, I don't want anyone to find out I was here. It's up to you, if I get caught you'll have no one to save your ass"

"No problem Princess" Taehyung gave me a military salute, I rolled my eyes.

I gave Jimin a shy smile before walking out.

I cursed inside my head while walking the long hallways, how will I explain this to Jungkook?

- jungkook's pov -

Fuck this.

I know I didn't have the right to watch but I needed to know where the hell she was!

That's not my fault her laptop is still locked with our anniversary date. It didn't took me long to find access to the cameras.

I closed her laptop, I slipped my hands in my hair in frustration. These fuckers.

She took a huge risk going out there to help them without being seen.

I can't help having mixed feelings. I'm proud of her, but I'm so mad she went there alone.

As soon as I heard the door open, I ran to her. She closed the door behind and faced me, a surprised look on her face. She had dry blood all over her, but I hugged her tight without thinking twice.

I assume she didn't think I would react like this, cause she didn't hug me back at first.

"You're so fucking stupid yet so smart I was so worried I-" she cut me off, I felt her breath on my neck.

"Y-you know?" she asked, still trapped in my arms.

"I saw it all, I'm sorry Yoonie but I saw your laptop and you were gone for so long I couldn't help myself" I explained, caressing her lower back softly.

I didn't take long before she melted in my arms "These men... My father... He's a monster" she said with a shaky voice. I heard her little sobs and slipped my hand in her long hair.

"It's okay baby. You did everything you could." I tried to reassure her. I went from seeing her as a heartless bitch to loving her as dearly as before. If not more. My mind was a mess but I tried to focus on her right now.

"I think I found a way" she simply said, looking up at me with her teary eyes.

"We'll think about that later, for now you need a hot shower and food. I'll cook whil-"