03

Hey babes <3

Pls don't zoom in on the cigarette in Nialls mouth, I edited it myself haha 😅

Love youuu

-

The whole cafeteria went quiet and after some more seconds, the last murmurs fell silent when even the last person realized what had just happened. Everyone gazed at Louis Tomlinson, who himself was starring angrily at the new kid, most of the students haven't ever even seen before. It was in that moment that Harry realized how small Louis actually was. He towered him about a head but he was still as intimidated as if it was the other way around. People started to whisper.

„Alright Harry, right?", Louis spat out and the moment he started talking the just awakened whispers went quiet again.

Harry tried to swallow the huge lump that started to grow in his throat. He nodded.

„I don't know what your fuckin problem is but can't you just stay out of my way for once you freakin loser?"

Harry looked down on the ground and tried really hard not to cry. Another thing he hated about himself was that he was so sensible. He just started crying so quickly, no matter if it were movies, books or fights, he always teared up immediately.

„Can you look at me when I talk to you?", Louis said and he could tell from his tone of voice that he was really annoyed with him.

The curly headed boy didn't want him to see the tears in his eyes but the last thing he wanted to do was make Louis even more upset then he already was. So he slowly lifted his head up and looked him right in the stonecold, oceanblue eyes.

Louis raised one eyebrow. „Are you really gonna cry now?"

Some people in the back of the room laughed quietly

Some people in the back of the room laughed quietly. Louis smirked as if it encouraged him to go on. It was a cold smirk, lifting only one corner of his mouth and not reaching his eyes.

„If you get in my way one more time you don't wanna know what will happen to you. So be careful, today was just your first day and you already got two out of three red lights." He walked around Harry and left the broken plate and glass with the splashed food all over the ground right where it was, leaving Harry embarrassed and scared.

Freak", he whispered so only Harry could hear it, while walking out.

When he was gone, the whole cafeteria immediately filled with murmur and laughter. Ivy came running to the crying Harry and pulled him in her armes.

„Harry, I'm so sorry", she whispered in his hair. „Don't listen to him, he won't hurt you."

„Yes he will!". Harry whined. „He will because I'm a fucking loser."