Ch 9:Cold History

Last time Dorumon and Agumon taught Yang and Dark that giving up is not always the answer. Now Dark and the others are going to learn more about the Tamer Homes from a shocking source.

??? Pov

???:Dark! Where are you bro!

???2:Don't worry partner. We'll find him.

I looked to my Digimon partner and looked to the ground.

???:Yeah. I guess so.

???3:Hey I see something this way

Dark Pov

We were cleaning up the debris and mess that we made fighting WereGarurumon. I then just thought of something. Is IceRenamon keeping something from us, because she knew about the Tamer Homes and the others didn't know shit.

Dark:Hey IceRenamon.

IceRenamon:Yeah?

Dark:How come you knew about the Tamer Homes when the other Digimon didn't? It just doesn't make sense that you knew more about the Tamer Homes when you all came from almost all the same V-pets, and yet the others don't know a thing.

Yang:He has a point that just seems odd.

IceRenamon turned around slowly and looked sad about us not trusting her.

IceRenamon:Alright. I'll tell you everything I know.

We all sat down and listened to her story.

IceRenamon: Ok. Well... originally this was my home when the digital world got deleted.

Jaune:Deleted?

IceRenamon:Yes. There were backups in the form of V-pets which were safe havens for other Digimon looking for a place to stay. Some Digimon were kicked out because of overpopulation in the V-pets.

Weiss:What does this have to do with you knowing the most about this place?

IceRenamon:I'm getting to that.

She sighed.

IceRenamon: Those who were kicked and despised how we kicked them out formed Blue Flare and started concuring these zones and left the leaders to die as Digi Eggs.

S.o.D:That's fucked up.

Dark:I don't want to argue, but I agree with the edge lord.

IceRenamon:However unlike the other Digimon my data was corrupted by a Blue Flare subordinate not only holding my memory but giving me some of their memories of their commanding officers. Thus turning me into IceRenamon.

We all remained quiet. This was a lot to take in especially for a Digimon that belonged to Weiss. Weiss then stood up then hugged her partner.

Weiss:I'm sorry that happened to you IceRenamon.

IceRenamon started to cry into Weiss's shoulder. I heard something behind us in the bushes.

Dark:Incoming.

Just then the ground around us froze.

Ruby:W-w-what's g-going on? I c-c-can't move.

Leone:Aw c-c-come on! It's meant to be summer not w-winter.

I didn't worry about the cold all I was worried about was freeing my feet. Just then a yeti dragon looking Digimon flew out of the bushes.

 Just then a yeti dragon looking Digimon flew out of the bushes