Ch 8:Determination

Last time our heroes got back to the tamer homes and hatched the digi eggs that they found at the primary village. The tamer homes revealed themselves to our heroes and little do they know that the battles with heat up even hotter then they expect.

Dark Pov

I woke up the next morning to Dorumon's loud snoring. I smiled then sat up to get ready for the day when I realized that we don't have any food. So I decided to wake up Mystik and Jaune just to find out they were gone.

Dark:Guys?

???:Hey Dark.

I looked down to see Mystik's second partner Gummymon.

Dark:Oh. Hey Gummymon.

Gummymon:Everyone is waiting for you.

Dark:Waiting for me?

Gummymon:Yeah. Wake up Dorumon. Breakfast is almost ready.

Dark:Wait what?

Gummymon made his way downstairs and didn't give me an answer. I rolled my eyes then woke up Dorumon.

Dorumon:What's up?

Dark:Apparently Gummymon said that breakfast is ready.

Dorumon:Breakfast!?

He ran out of my room and out the door before I could say a word.

Dark:What the hell?

I jumped down the stairs and ran out the door to see Ice Renamon Cooking something while the others were sitting at a big table.

Ice Renamon:I almost served this without you.

I was confused because Ice Renamon normally acted kinda edgy, but yet here I am seeing her wearing an apron.

Ice Renamon:What's wrong?

Dark:You know what? Forget it.

I joined the others and waited for whatever Ice Renamon was making. She served what seemed to be a pizza omelet to everyone.

 She served what seemed to be a pizza omelet to everyone