3_____

Hannah..........

"Madam wife, when am I going to be called for the BFF speech. I'm tired of sitting already" I said to the bride in a whisper.

"Oh, okay. What are you going to do then? Leave? Alright, go ahead. Add to the trouble you are already in" She said looking everywhere but my face. Here we go again.

"Hey, hey. Easy tigress. Come on. You know I'm not going to leave. Look I know you are mad at me but you know it's not my fault. Let's not talk about it, it's your day. I will go catch some fresh air before they call for the thing. I won't take long" I whispered yelled as the music was getting louder.

...................................

"Getting some fresh air?" A voice spoke startling me as I was deep in thoughts but wait, where have I heard that voice before. I raised my head looking up at him but I couldn't see him clearly as it was dark. I ignored him and just sat there.

" Go on ignore me all you want but I promise you won't succeed" Hearing him speak again made me to quickly got on my feet and turned on my phone flashlight and flashed his face and my thoughts were confirmed when I saw that it is really him.

" So now what! Are you going to run again as I've noticed you are very good at that"

" I turned off the flashlight and walked past him deciding to head back into the hall before My BFF start looking for me. Or maybe it is because you're trying to avoid him. My innerself spoke.

" Oh great. Just great. You are running off again and this time around, on my watch. Seriously. Do you have any idea what I've been through trying to look for you. It's been three months for crying out loud. You promised to wait for me that day but I can clearly see that you are not a promise keeper" And I stopped in my track when I heard him said that. I turned around walking back to him,now facing him.

" Look. Whoever it is you call yourself, I am in no mood for this. I have important things to do and just to make things clear, I didn't promise you anything, not a single thing. So, please stop bothering me" I turned on my heels leaving him standing not giving him the room for another word......

Please vote, comment and share❤️
XOXO ❤️🦋