EPILOGUE

“Push, Luna, push,” Carla told her.

She was in Edric and Jillian’s room, Jillian was on the bed, and in labor. Her friend Kimberly was there, as was her mother, and Dr. Benson, who had been made their doctor, since Dr. Hess was gone.

“Just a few more pushes, Luna, I can see the head,” Dr. Benson told her.

Edric was standing by her side, gripping Jillian’s hand.

“You can do it love,” he told her, leaning down and kissing her cheek.

“Here it comes,” Dr. Benson said. He pulled a little, and out popped the baby.

“It’s a boy,” Dr. Benson said proudly.

“We have a boy?” Edric asked, tears coming to his eyes.

“Hold on,” Dr. Benson said, “push Luna, one more time,” he told her, handing off the little boy to Carla.

“Here’s another one,” he chuckled, as another baby popped out.

“Twins?” Jillian cried.

“Twins,” Dr. Benson said, “This one is a girl.”

Jillian looked up at Edric, who was crying.

“Twins, my love,” he said reverently.

Jillian smiled at him, tears in her eyes, as she watched her sweet husband cry with joy.

“What are you going to name them?” Kimberly asked as the umbilical cords were cut, and the babies were placed on Jillian’s chest.

“I think the boy should be Rodrick Hayden Ventin,” Edric replied, “named after my father, and our great friend.”

Jillian nodded. “Yes, Hayden would love that, and for the girl, I would like to name her Eliza Nadine Ventin, after my High Queen mother, and my mother that raised me.”

Nadine began to cry, as did Kimberly.

“Thank you, sweet daughter of mine,” Nadine whispered.

Edric picked up Rodrick, who looked up at him with beautiful blue eyes.

“They are going to be a handful if they take after their mother,” he teased, snuggling the warm little body against him.

Jillian tucked Eliza against her. “Are you kidding? They are going to be perfect children, just like their mother,” she grinned at him.

“Yes, you are quite perfect,” Edric agreed, and then kissed her until the babies started to cry.

Nadine laughed. “Well, we all know who is going to rule the palace now.” “You had better believe it,” Jillian laughed and kissed her little girl. Edric handed back Rodrick so Jillian could feed the babies.

Everyone left the room to give her privacy, except for Edric, who sat down by her. “I am a dad,” he whispered, looking at his children in awe.

“You are going to be a very good one too,” Jillian told him.

He leaned in and kissed her. “And you, my High Queen, are going to be an incredible mother, as long as you don’t spoil them rotten.”

“That’s what grandparents are for,” Jillian smiled.

“We need to call Helen and Albert and let them know the good news.”

“After you heal my love,” he told her.

“I already am healed, I am good like that,” she winked at him.

“Yes, yes you are good like that,” he growled at her, then his wolf howled with joy.

Aria howled back, and the rest of the household answered back in howls, Long Live The Royal Family!